Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not one shot on target 17:01 - Jan 29 with 623 viewsbilllm

That could be any town team over the last 5 years, poor, not good enough,
Not one shot on target on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 574 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Strangely, though, should we continue to win 2 matches and play like that in every third one, we will probably make the play-offs. Continue the pattern into them and we could still get promoted provided our second leg win is bigger than our first leg defeat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Not one shot on target on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 571 viewsScuzzer

No team would have a shot on target if they played like us....knocking it around along our own back line and not getting out of our own half.

Established 1968

Not one shot on target on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 566 viewscarlisleaway

Have to agree, want to walk the ball in the net and how many away games have we failed to have a shot on target in the 90 minutes
Not one shot on target on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 544 viewsITFC1977

That would depend on whether you take the 4 wins out of 5 into the equation.
Not one shot on target on 17:09 - Jan 29 with 511 viewsbilllm

Not one shot on target on 17:04 - Jan 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Strangely, though, should we continue to win 2 matches and play like that in every third one, we will probably make the play-offs. Continue the pattern into them and we could still get promoted provided our second leg win is bigger than our first leg defeat.

I hope your correct, how come Everytime there's a big match and we mustn't lose we do, we've lost some rhythem somewhere, no service today, but bonne's been off for ages anyway, I get your point about, about the two wins, somewhere we need three or four wins on the bounce and not lose to oxford and the dons,
Not one shot on target on 17:10 - Jan 29 with 490 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Hmmm 65% possession as well, which shows teams are comfortable to let us do triangles in our own half. Burns looked well off the pace today as did a few others. The most frustrating thing for me is when we did get in behind them once or twice the final simple ball was awful. Celina sometimes looks like he is head and shoulders above this level with his little flicks and turns but then he can't pick a simple pass or beat the first man, frustrating.

Also to boot the ball out of play from a corner in injury time at any level with people in the box is unacceptable. Didn't even think Wednesday were much to write home about but with 35% possession had 4 or 5 decent chances to our NONE!
Not one shot on target on 17:15 - Jan 29 with 409 viewschicoazul

It is very weird to have all that possession - according to Sky 65% - and 10 shots and not get a single one on target.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not one shot on target on 17:16 - Jan 29 with 391 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not one shot on target on 17:15 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

It is very weird to have all that possession - according to Sky 65% - and 10 shots and not get a single one on target.

Didn't feel like ten shots. Most of them must have been blocked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024