Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna 17:02 - Jan 29 with 1918 viewscarlisleaway

Needed a better quality player then this guy, only a miracle will get us into the play offs. Yet another game where we fail to have a shot on target at an away game.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:07 - Jan 29 with 1861 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Nothing like giving a guy a chance, he probably doesn't even know half the players' names yet. And also how is it his fault we haven't had a shot on target?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:11 - Jan 29 with 1834 viewsITFC1977

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:07 - Jan 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

Nothing like giving a guy a chance, he probably doesn't even know half the players' names yet. And also how is it his fault we haven't had a shot on target?

He didn’t have the best match but he always tried to make things happen and when it didn’t come off you could see his frustration and passion. He certainly showed he cared and did nothing to make me believe he is not ready to grab his chance.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:12 - Jan 29 with 1794 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:07 - Jan 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

If he doesn't know half our players names yet, there;s something wrong with the induction process.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:13 - Jan 29 with 1768 viewsDubtractor

FFS people, this whole Ashton signings vs manager signings is getting very bloody tedious.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:14 - Jan 29 with 1751 viewsBarcaBlue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:12 - Jan 29 by FrimleyBlue

If he doesn't know half our players names yet, there;s something wrong with the induction process.

You really post some tosh, it's clear what was meant, he's probably played more than he's trained with his teammates.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:15 - Jan 29 with 1720 viewsitfcsuth

I don’t think he’s a bad player, just seems such a strange signing when he looks a carbon copy of Rekeem Harper to me.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:16 - Jan 29 with 1711 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:14 - Jan 29 by BarcaBlue

You really post some tosh, it's clear what was meant, he's probably played more than he's trained with his teammates.

excellent

have a wooooshhh

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:16 - Jan 29 with 1714 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:13 - Jan 29 by Dubtractor

FFS people, this whole Ashton signings vs manager signings is getting very bloody tedious.

Especially since when we win they are McKenna's signings and when we lose they are Ashton's. There are some tedious anti-Ashton posters on here at the moment. I think they are generally those who felt Cook should still be here too. Remarkable really.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:17 - Jan 29 with 1683 viewschicoazul

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:13 - Jan 29 by Dubtractor

Only another 6 or so years of this tedious uninformed speculation left, chin up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:25 - Jan 29 with 1593 viewsHARRY10

If he is not 'up to speed' so to speak, what's he doing in the team ?

Are we that short of midfield players ?

Maybe conditions of his loan are that he plays a certain number of games - otherwise he might as well have stayed at home.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 1568 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I'd have certainly taken him off instead of El Mizouni.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:29 - Jan 29 with 1533 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:27 - Jan 29 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Commentators suggested this as well. Maybe El Mizouni couldn't carry on for some reason?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:31 - Jan 29 with 1515 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:29 - Jan 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Commentators suggested this as well. Maybe El Mizouni couldn't carry on for some reason?

Not sure, he was having his brightest spell of the game when he was subbed.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:31 - Jan 29 with 1514 viewsfooters

Bunch of melts.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:33 - Jan 29 with 1490 viewsRozz

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:27 - Jan 29 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Agreed, although easy to say with hindsight because he could barely walk at the end.

Thought El Miz had been given some direction at half time and was starting to look much more effective. Dropped deep to collect the ball and was starting to break the lines a bit to good effect. He'll learn a lot under Sam Morsy.

As for Bakinson, looked like a more combative Rekeem Harper. Threw himself about, tried too hard at times, particularly in defense. They had an extra man in midfield, they pressed us well, and I thought Bannan played exceptionally well. He was everywhere.

Let's give him a few games, ey?
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 19:01 - Jan 29 with 1327 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:12 - Jan 29 by FrimleyBlue

We have a first team squad of 24. If you'd joined a company with 24 employees a few days ago, would you know all their names by now*?

*You're missing the point anyway, it's not about names, he won't know their foibles on the pitch yet. He won't be up to speed on the patterns of play, where players are likely to be, strengths and weaknesses, all that jazz.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 19:04 - Jan 29 with 1311 viewsWD19

Probably Cooks fault.
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 21:11 - Jan 29 with 1105 viewsChurchman

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 19:01 - Jan 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

We have a first team squad of 24. If you'd joined a company with 24 employees a few days ago, would you know all their names by now*?

*You're missing the point anyway, it's not about names, he won't know their foibles on the pitch yet. He won't be up to speed on the patterns of play, where players are likely to be, strengths and weaknesses, all that jazz.

Look, it’s no good blinding people with obvious logic like that. What are you thinking of? This is freak out time and some are revving up for days worth of toy throwing.

Plus there’s a new target in town in Bakinson whose failings have already been spelt out to us by our new gurus at BC and oracle Pearson. He had his chance. He didn’t lay on a couple of goals, score from the halfway line or tear SW a new one. He had his chance and blew it!
Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 997 viewsFrankMarshall

Yes, he's not had a good start but he's only played a couple of games! Remember Aluko- his debut was one of the worst I've ever seen and look at him now. Takes time to settle into the team.

Frank Marshall

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 21:56 - Jan 29 with 989 viewsBondiBlue

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 17:31 - Jan 29 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not sure, he was having his brightest spell of the game when he was subbed.

There was a moment when el mizouni was chasing back looking like he was injured or knackered. Head up, wincing. Shortly after that he was subbed. Assume that's the reason.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Bakinson…..who signed him Ashton or McKenna on 22:06 - Jan 29 with 955 viewsmichaeldownunder

I know it's early days but he seems like a JET type player to me, has everything but will split and wind up fans every game. For a big guy he seems to be very lightweight. Today we were outplayed and overrun in the middle of the park, I know the stats say we 65% of the ball but how much of that was in the back 3rd ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024