Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fickleness is amazing 17:39 - Jan 29 with 2009 viewsKeno

Tuesday Bakinson brilliant signing, just want we needed

Saturday Bakinson worse signing ever Malcolm could play better

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The fickleness is amazing on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 1612 viewsCrockerITFC

I'm very good at passing backward and sideways too
The fickleness is amazing on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 1606 viewsRozz

This place after a defeat is always a bit of a car crash. It's Ashton's fault.
The fickleness is amazing on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 1603 viewsFixed_It

It has ever been thus, Keno. When we lose all sense of perspective goes out of the window...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The fickleness is amazing on 17:44 - Jan 29 with 1599 viewsXYZ

Who knew that Makinitis would go viral?

It's a marathon not a sprint. There will be off days.

Suck it in, guys.
The fickleness is amazing on 17:45 - Jan 29 with 1579 viewsKeno

The fickleness is amazing on 17:43 - Jan 29 by Fixed_It

It has ever been thus, Keno. When we lose all sense of perspective goes out of the window...

I blame the teaching nowadays

The fickleness is amazing on 17:45 - Jan 29 with 1569 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We really need to sign Malcolm up.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The fickleness is amazing on 17:46 - Jan 29 with 1555 viewsKeno

The fickleness is amazing on 17:44 - Jan 29 by XYZ

Suck it in, guys.

Makinitis - you should start a thread requesting definitions for that

The fickleness is amazing on 17:46 - Jan 29 with 1552 viewsnoggin

The fickleness is amazing on 17:45 - Jan 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

We really need to sign Malcolm up.

He's no better than what we have.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

The fickleness is amazing on 17:47 - Jan 29 with 1527 viewsitfcsuth

This place following defeat seemingly often goes in to meltdown.

Just like against Wimbledon where I didn’t think he was as brilliant as some made out, today he wasn’t as bad either.

It’s just a strange signing for me, because I don’t see anything different to Harper.
The fickleness is amazing on 17:48 - Jan 29 with 1524 viewsJ2BLUE

When I had a ST I used to love coming on here when I got home to discuss the game.

These days it's unbearable if we lose. A massive collective tantrum that gets more hysterical with every loss.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The fickleness is amazing on 17:48 - Jan 29 with 1509 viewsgordon

Didn't think he looked brilliant on Tuesday either, to be fair. Not his fault, just don't really see the point in him being brought in just to try and loan out El Mizouni / Harper, particularly when El Mizouni is the one out of the three who looks most effective.
The fickleness is amazing on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 1503 viewsFixed_It

The fickleness is amazing on 17:45 - Jan 29 by Keno

I blame the teaching nowadays

Yeah. Standards have dropped dramatically over the past year...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The fickleness is amazing on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 1497 viewsMalcolmBlue

The fickleness is amazing on 17:44 - Jan 29 by XYZ

Suck it in, guys.

We just say the things everyone thinks but is too afraid to say

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

The fickleness is amazing on 17:52 - Jan 29 with 1444 viewsITFCBlues

The fickleness is amazing on 17:48 - Jan 29 by gordon

Didn't think he looked brilliant on Tuesday either, to be fair. Not his fault, just don't really see the point in him being brought in just to try and loan out El Mizouni / Harper, particularly when El Mizouni is the one out of the three who looks most effective.

Pretty much this. Not sure what type of player he is. Didn't dictate the game with his passing and isn't really an enforcer and seems too lazy as a box to box type. Strange signing.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

The fickleness is amazing on 17:55 - Jan 29 with 1415 viewsgordon

The fickleness is amazing on 17:52 - Jan 29 by ITFCBlues

Pretty much this. Not sure what type of player he is. Didn't dictate the game with his passing and isn't really an enforcer and seems too lazy as a box to box type. Strange signing.

Yes, in a team already fairly well-stocked with midfielders, he doesn't immediately strike you as a 'missing piece of the puzzle' type.
The fickleness is amazing on 18:04 - Jan 29 with 1348 viewsN2_Blue

Spot on. I can't deal with the forum tonight it's pathetic,

We've won 4 of the last 6, got vital players missing, new players that have hardly had 5 minutes in the building and many are are slating them. It really fecks me off.

Disappointing day no doubt and and why so many of us have been saying the playoffs was a long shot even with good form but the club is in a much better place than it was 2 months ago. Performance was poor but we will have poor days, it's inevitable. The issue is being so far adrift and that is not Mckenna's fault.

I'm off to do something better than react to a load of whinging ninnies.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The fickleness is amazing on 18:07 - Jan 29 with 1314 viewsFtnfwest

It’s almost as if it’s different people! I think KM made too many changes today really, Gillingham at home would have been the one to give debuts and play around a bit with the formation. I’ll still be happy if we win the next two, which would be 3 wins out of 4 without Morsy and have him back fresh for MK (and the rest of the season). If we don’t win the next 2 then we shouldn’t be thinking about a play off tilt anyway.
The fickleness is amazing on 18:08 - Jan 29 with 1303 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The fickleness is amazing on 18:04 - Jan 29 by N2_Blue

We've won 4 of the last 6, got vital players missing, new players that have hardly had 5 minutes in the building and many are are slating them. It really fecks me off.

Disappointing day no doubt and and why so many of us have been saying the playoffs was a long shot even with good form but the club is in a much better place than it was 2 months ago. Performance was poor but we will have poor days, it's inevitable. The issue is being so far adrift and that is not Mckenna's fault.

Many is an exaggeration. I make it around 3 or 4.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The fickleness is amazing on 18:10 - Jan 29 with 1281 viewsFrimleyBlue

Genuine question.

What do you. J2 and others expect on the forum after a loss? And a loss where we've had 0 shots on target..

I've not seen any OTT posts on here other than threads like these calling out some who weren't happy with a players performance. There's been posts about Edmundson. Celina. So it's not specific to 1 person.

I don't really care tonight, I wasn't really expecting anything today. Yes you're right we've won some games but it's just been Lambert style results so nothing to get excited about yet. Beat some poor sides. Playing poor football and we are back at the same place of high possession 0 intention football.

Each to their own on how you feel. But I don't get this moaning about moaning posts after a loss. Its to be expected.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The fickleness is amazing on 18:18 - Jan 29 with 1187 viewsgordon

Can't really see anyone whinging at all, was a below average performance with a few key players missing against a slightly better team on the day, haven't seen anything on here that doesn't basically reflect that.
The fickleness is amazing on 19:35 - Jan 29 with 1066 viewsXYZ

The fickleness is amazing on 17:49 - Jan 29 by MalcolmBlue

We just say the things everyone thinks but is too afraid to say

Yeah, I've heard that defense before.

Was never convinced by it tbh.
The fickleness is amazing on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 999 viewsKeaneish

He should be appraised based on his last performance the same as anyone in my opinion and I thought he was poor today. Didn’t see his performance at Wimbledon but I did against Accrington and I thought that was poor too but I’ll give him leeway on that one coming off the bench against a side like that.

He was way too ineffective today. Against an ageing Bannan is like to have seen more from him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The fickleness is amazing on 20:04 - Jan 29 with 980 viewsWakh

The fickleness is amazing on 17:48 - Jan 29 by J2BLUE

When I had a ST I used to love coming on here when I got home to discuss the game.

These days it's unbearable if we lose. A massive collective tantrum that gets more hysterical with every loss.

I read that as when you had an STI and it worked almost
The fickleness is amazing on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 946 viewsN2_Blue

The fickleness is amazing on 20:00 - Jan 29 by Keaneish

He should be appraised based on his last performance the same as anyone in my opinion and I thought he was poor today. Didn’t see his performance at Wimbledon but I did against Accrington and I thought that was poor too but I’ll give him leeway on that one coming off the bench against a side like that.

He was way too ineffective today. Against an ageing Bannan is like to have seen more from him.

If every player was based on their last performance then even some world class players would need binning.

He had a reasonable game Tuesday and plenty of others thought so but I don't understand why he's being singled out when no one came out with any credit today. Playing alongside El Miz who looked lost couldn't have been easy.

Even Chaplin who i really rate and have been asking to start had a bit of a stinker. Bonne offered little to nothing, so are we appraising them on their last performance? And it was Edmundson/Burns for the goal that cost us the game ultimately.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The fickleness is amazing on 20:56 - Jan 29 with 813 viewsChurchman

The fickleness is amazing on 17:48 - Jan 29 by J2BLUE

You are dead right. Same with me.

Now? We lose, we get the re-trotted all Ashton’s fault, transfers are terrible, what have they done with the best squad in the league (murdered by Swindon at home, Gills, Wimbledon and Northampton away), wahhhhh, Ashton again (Bristol chatalot said so), new signing is rubbish, KM is clueless, OTT reaction.

Nobody likes it when we lose. But believe it or not, other clubs’ supporters are not keen on losing either. We’ve no divine right to win any game in this division or any other. We are here because we’ve been rubbish for years. People in the club are trying to change things. Personally I support that.

Others clearly yearn for goodness knows what.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024