Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes 10:25 - Feb 2 with 4114 viewsFtnfwest

about 100 left. Can we have a home section next? Edit - didn't notice the little side bit as well, so more like 200
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 10:26]
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:35 - Feb 2 with 2784 viewsBobbychase

Unless they make it all-ticket and don't sell any on the day then you would think there would be lots of ITFC in the home areas

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:39 - Feb 2 with 2743 viewstextbackup

went on at 0955, put mine in basket, checked out, went back to look and atleast 2/3's had gone!

would hazard a guess loads will be taking their kids as its free for u12's.... exactly what i'm now.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:41 - Feb 2 with 2725 viewsFtnfwest

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:39 - Feb 2 by textbackup

went on at 0955, put mine in basket, checked out, went back to look and atleast 2/3's had gone!

would hazard a guess loads will be taking their kids as its free for u12's.... exactly what i'm now.

I was a bit blase about it with a few work things going on but first chance to have a look was a 10.20 and mostly gone so got mine quickly.
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:42 - Feb 2 with 2709 viewsFtnfwest

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:35 - Feb 2 by Bobbychase

Unless they make it all-ticket and don't sell any on the day then you would think there would be lots of ITFC in the home areas

at this rate definitely although may depend on next two results. If we can win those there could be quite a few extra, if we don't frankly we don't deserve to even be in a promotion race anyway
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:46 - Feb 2 with 2670 viewsitfcjoe

FInally got round to getting mine....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 10:58 - Feb 2 with 2565 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I can’t believe we’re taking 7k away to a game and it’s one in bloody missing. Had I realised it was to be a bit of a madness, I’d have booked it off. Absolutely gutted.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:18 - Feb 2 with 2440 viewsclive_baker

I don't understand why they can't just give us some more tickets? Is there a legitimate safety reason or something?

That'll be 6,700 sold by the end of today. We could easily hit 7,500, probably more, especially if we pick up a couple of wins between now and 10pm Tuesday.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:23 - Feb 2 with 2397 viewsxrayspecs

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:18 - Feb 2 by clive_baker

I don't understand why they can't just give us some more tickets? Is there a legitimate safety reason or something?

That'll be 6,700 sold by the end of today. We could easily hit 7,500, probably more, especially if we pick up a couple of wins between now and 10pm Tuesday.

No safety reason as the ground has a safety certificate for around 30k.

Suspect the issue is partly staffing. Will need more stewards, kiosk staff, turnstilee operators?, emergency services cover, ambulance etc.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 11:23]
Login to get fewer ads

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:26 - Feb 2 with 2374 viewsBobbychase

Saw an MK fan on Twitter saying the police now limit them as to how many away fans they can have, so the Wolves 8,800 is unlikely to be repeated.

But as I posted earlier, they'll just get Town fans in the home stands

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:27 - Feb 2 with 2364 viewsZx1988

I saw mentioned on Twitter that it's to do with the safety certificate in that there's a limit placed on away support.

The ludicrous Wolves attendance was apparently used as a 'test event' and pre-dated the current safety certificate.

From a more tactical point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if they would also want to ensure that there isn't a greater away support than the home support in what could be a pretty big six-pointer.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:33 - Feb 2 with 2315 viewsxrayspecs

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:27 - Feb 2 by Zx1988

I saw mentioned on Twitter that it's to do with the safety certificate in that there's a limit placed on away support.

The ludicrous Wolves attendance was apparently used as a 'test event' and pre-dated the current safety certificate.

From a more tactical point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if they would also want to ensure that there isn't a greater away support than the home support in what could be a pretty big six-pointer.

Ok, that makes sense
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:33 - Feb 2 with 2316 viewsJimmy86

Stadium MK is a lovely stadium... went there in 2018 for Northampton saints vs Saracens, thought at the time it was befitting of a football team higher up the football pyramid... better stadium than a lot of championship grounds tbf
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:39 - Feb 2 with 2248 viewsMenton

Got mine half an hour ago and still a few but not many together

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 2244 viewswitchdoctor

next issue is going to be parking….or a lack of spaces that is..industrial park nearby is an option apparently but given the number of fans we have traveling it could get messy…
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 11:47]
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:41 - Feb 2 with 2227 viewsBluedandy

It does seem to be a ground that attracts big away followings ... in 2018 Coventry took nearly 8K in the FA Cup fourth round.

In 2019 Lincoln City had a 5.5K following for a match that essentially secured their promotion as champions from League Two.

And of course Wolves were backed by nearly 10K back in 2014, but again this was late in the season and victory virtually ensured they went up automatically.

The staggering aspect of Town's support is that we won't even be in the playoff places on the day though please God we win and at least close the gap.
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:55 - Feb 2 with 2105 viewstextbackup

They’ve just opened up another section and currently every tik on there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:05 - Feb 2 with 2012 viewsFrimleyBlue

Quite ironic really

Massive away following which is great.

Helping fund a promotional rival with their biggest gate of the season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:08 - Feb 2 with 1962 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:05 - Feb 2 by FrimleyBlue

Quite ironic really

Ffs Makin

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 1920 viewsfarkenhell

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 11:27 - Feb 2 by Zx1988

With the current numbers, I think there will already be a bigger away support than the home support!
MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:13 - Feb 2 with 1907 viewsFrimleyBlue

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:08 - Feb 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Ffs Makin

Lol. Its not wrong. It's a great day for everyone. Think I saw It's inflatable day or something too so a great day for everyone going.

Waka waka eh eh

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:21 - Feb 2 with 1849 viewsEly_Blue

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:13 - Feb 2 by FrimleyBlue

Lol. Its not wrong. It's a great day for everyone. Think I saw It's inflatable day or something too so a great day for everyone going.

No no no to an inflatable day, so tinpot and 90s.

I’m sure all of these fans with blow up everything will just leave them like the discarded tents at Glastonbury. What kind of environmental message is this sending out?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:24 - Feb 2 with 1810 viewsFixed_It

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:05 - Feb 2 by FrimleyBlue

Quite ironic really

Silly us. If we were real fans we'd have realised this and stayed at home.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:24 - Feb 2 with 1817 viewsBobbychase

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:21 - Feb 2 by Ely_Blue

I’m sure all of these fans with blow up everything will just leave them like the discarded tents at Glastonbury. What kind of environmental message is this sending out?

Inflatables Day only works if everyone does it, and enough people seem to be against it that it should be ignored.

Inflatable Day was traditionally reserved for:

A) Last away day of the season
B) Away cup draw against big club
C) Dead rubber when we just wanted to have a party (Bolton away in the 2018-19 season)

This game is none of those

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:25 - Feb 2 with 1805 viewsGarv

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:21 - Feb 2 by Ely_Blue

Might be appropriate as it could coincide with the day our play off hopes go pop.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:37 - Feb 2 with 1684 viewsFrimleyBlue

MK tickets almost gone in 25 minutes on 12:24 - Feb 2 by Fixed_It

Silly us. If we were real fans we'd have realised this and stayed at home.

Not at all it's a great following.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024