Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... 16:28 - Feb 2 with 1201 viewsKieran_Knows

... nice line in there - “I lived out a boyhood dream to represent Ipswich Town in my first professional appearance".

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 1057 viewsSeablue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2022/feb/02/wycombe-ma
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 1016 viewsIllinoisblue

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 16:55 - Feb 2 by Seablue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2022/feb/02/wycombe-ma

Concussions are serious. Didn’t realise he lives in Felixstowe. Quite the commute to Wycombe.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:04 - Feb 2 with 1006 viewsdavblue

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:02 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

Concussions are serious. Didn’t realise he lives in Felixstowe. Quite the commute to Wycombe.

He has a house in Felixstowe but he stays around Wycombe most of the week.
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:36 - Feb 2 with 921 viewsRadioOrwell

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:04 - Feb 2 by davblue

He has a house in Felixstowe but he stays around Wycombe most of the week.

For some perspective if you think having a second home in Felixstowe is posh - David Norris had a Bentley when he was with us.
David ****** Norris.
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:53 - Feb 2 with 876 viewsScuzzer

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:02 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

Brought up in Trimley.

Established 1968

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 20:58 - Feb 2 with 744 viewsdickie

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:53 - Feb 2 by Scuzzer

Brought up in Trimley.

On my road in Trimley in fact, we used to practice our violins together!
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 21:33 - Feb 2 with 704 viewsDecageBruce

He’s a top lad.

Played with him at youth level and before that at Trimley Red Devils. His brother was a good player as well and I think was on the books at Norwich.

Can see him certainly getting into coaching (as he has already) but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get into media as well. I’m sure he had a column on the BBC website at some point
Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 21:38 - Feb 2 with 690 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't be daft - he can't be more than 22 or 23.

Edit - what a career with Wycombe. 18 years and over 550 appearances. I suspect he's a bit of a ledge there.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 21:41]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 21:42 - Feb 2 with 677 viewsSwansea_Blue

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:36 - Feb 2 by RadioOrwell

For some perspective if you think having a second home in Felixstowe is posh - David Norris had a Bentley when he was with us.
David ****** Norris.

Nah, you misheard. He used to hang around in Great Bentley. Part of the Bentley Home Guard. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 22:45 - Feb 2 with 558 viewsRadlett_blue

Matt Bloomfield retired from playing... on 17:36 - Feb 2 by RadioOrwell

David ****** Norris.

Norris was a decent Championship player & we were probably paying him £500k a year. Why shouldn't he have owned a Bentley? Not his fault that we paid a silly transfer fee for him & then largely played him out of position.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024