Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Seating 12:12 - Feb 4 with 1508 viewsSmithy

so do you have to take the seat you are allocated or is it a free for all like Cambridge etc

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

MK Seating on 12:15 - Feb 4 with 1494 viewsTresBonne

Probably will end up a free for all because no one who follows us really goes to allocated.
MK Seating on 12:18 - Feb 4 with 1462 viewsgeg1992

I fully plan on sitting where my seat is. Well standing of course.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

It really won't on 12:33 - Feb 4 with 1404 viewsunstableblue

MK Seating on 12:15 - Feb 4 by TresBonne

Probably will end up a free for all because no one who follows us really goes to allocated.

At both Gillingham and AFC Wimbledon a few groups of fans were trying to suggest it was a free for all around our group, and trying to sit in peoples seats, and were very much put in their place by the collective fans in that area... for that size of following at MK and with zero space left, it will have to be allocated seats or it will be chaos
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 13:44]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It really won't on 12:35 - Feb 4 with 1383 viewsBLUEBEAT

It really won't on 12:33 - Feb 4 by unstableblue

At both Gillingham and AFC Wimbledon a few groups of fans were trying to suggest it was a free for all around our group, and trying to sit in peoples seats, and were very much put in their place by the collective fans in that area... for that size of following at MK and with zero space left, it will have to be allocated seats or it will be chaos
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 13:44]

Agree in this instance.

Would turn to chaos and really don’t need handbags between ourselves.

Poll: W or W

MK Seating on 14:21 - Feb 4 with 1099 viewsFifeITFC

For an away game with a large following, and with very few seats (if any) left, I think it should be allocated seating. Personally, unless the away end is half full you should expect to sit in your seat ticket regardless.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

MK Seating on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 840 viewsbackwaywhen

Definitely allocated seat otherwise you will have hundreds walking up and down looking for a seat / seats , madness to do with a sellout 6700 following and will only lead to lots of arguments or worse .
MK Seating on 07:39 - Feb 5 with 579 viewstextbackup

i'll be in the seats i brought, specifically got them so kids are at the front and wont have view fcked.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024