Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Harris 16:21 - Feb 5 with 1873 viewsgordon

Has sorted this lot out pretty well.
Neil Harris on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 1593 viewsIllinoisblue

Big time. If only that fat fker Evans has stayed a bit longer

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Neil Harris on 16:26 - Feb 5 with 1548 viewswkj

Harris was a smart hire, and he would have been a smart hire for us too. I think we've got a better future with KM though - but today is very much a wake up call for him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Neil Harris on 16:28 - Feb 5 with 1499 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:26 - Feb 5 by wkj

Harris was a smart hire, and he would have been a smart hire for us too. I think we've got a better future with KM though - but today is very much a wake up call for him.

Today?

Why wasn't last week or the games before, performances haven't met the results since the Gills game itself.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Neil Harris on 16:30 - Feb 5 with 1474 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:28 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Today?

Why wasn't last week or the games before, performances haven't met the results since the Gills game itself.

Don't be a twonk and try to make another post about you. My comment is in context with the OP, yours is not.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:31]

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 16:31 - Feb 5 with 1468 viewsfooters

Today?

Let's have it right.

You were kissing Cook's arse and making excuse after excuse after excuse for poor performances, telling others they were flouncing about bad results and to keep the faith.

Now you're doing the opposite. You've come out early in being sceptical about McKenna and now desperately want to be proven right, like a Poundland Blubfish.

It's desperate.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Neil Harris on 16:33 - Feb 5 with 1412 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:31 - Feb 5 by footers

Let's have it right.

You were kissing Cook's arse and making excuse after excuse after excuse for poor performances, telling others they were flouncing about bad results and to keep the faith.

Now you're doing the opposite. You've come out early in being sceptical about McKenna and now desperately want to be proven right, like a Poundland Blubfish.

It's desperate.

Like I said no more blind flowing based on previous successes. Altho km doesn't have any anyway

It's no different to Lambert football, if you're happy with it fine be happy.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:35 - Feb 5 with 1384 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:30 - Feb 5 by wkj

Don't be a twonk and try to make another post about you. My comment is in context with the OP, yours is not.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:31]

Lol make another post about me. Bless.
You said today. It's not been great for a few games. So why is today the wake up call fair question no?

Hopefully we win this game now. But these performances need to be a lot lot better if we are to go up next season.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:39 - Feb 5 with 1343 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:35 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Lol make another post about me. Bless.
You said today. It's not been great for a few games. So why is today the wake up call fair question no?

Hopefully we win this game now. But these performances need to be a lot lot better if we are to go up next season.

I didn't say anything about the other games - why are you twisting a narrative about things that we're not mentioned?

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Harris on 16:41 - Feb 5 with 1315 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:39 - Feb 5 by wkj

I didn't say anything about the other games - why are you twisting a narrative about things that we're not mentioned?

I didn't say you said anything about other games. I asked why today was the wake up call rather than last week for example being the wake up call or the game before that.. it was a question which for some reason you took offence to.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 1307 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:41 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

I didn't say you said anything about other games. I asked why today was the wake up call rather than last week for example being the wake up call or the game before that.. it was a question which for some reason you took offence to.

I took offense to nothing you said. I'm just pointing out you're trying to hijack another thread and twist it away from the OP. The fact that Neil Harris has done a decent job with Gills.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:45]

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 1293 viewsVic

Neil Harris on 16:33 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Like I said no more blind flowing based on previous successes. Altho km doesn't have any anyway

Frimmers/Makkers - this is a pathetic take. You are better than this. Neither today or Sheffield was good, but the other games showed some really good play, and lots of flexibility in tactics - something we haven’t seen for a while.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Neil Harris on 16:45 - Feb 5 with 1267 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:43 - Feb 5 by wkj

I took offense to nothing you said. I'm just pointing out you're trying to hijack another thread and twist it away from the OP. The fact that Neil Harris has done a decent job with Gills.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:45]

It's not hijacking a thread to ask a question of your reply which again for some reason you don't wish to answer. Very odd.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:47 - Feb 5 with 1256 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:45 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

It's not hijacking a thread to ask a question of your reply which again for some reason you don't wish to answer. Very odd.

Anyone who can read nuance will know that me highlighting today as a wake up call for McKenna will know that it comes from the fact that this is a significantly worse game than the others.

Anyone who knows football will know that results in L1 are a mix of begging and bossing.

And yes, you've hijacked this thread because you want to have a proprietary claim on slamming KM.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:48]

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 16:51 - Feb 5 with 1227 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:47 - Feb 5 by wkj

Anyone who can read nuance will know that me highlighting today as a wake up call for McKenna will know that it comes from the fact that this is a significantly worse game than the others.

Anyone who knows football will know that results in L1 are a mix of begging and bossing.

And yes, you've hijacked this thread because you want to have a proprietary claim on slamming KM.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:48]

Personally I think today was always going to be harder than last week actually, that's why I was curious. Football wise it's not been than different to previous games. Lots of effort. Lots of the ball but lacking that cutting edge.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 1222 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:51 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Personally I think today was always going to be harder than last week actually, that's why I was curious. Football wise it's not been than different to previous games. Lots of effort. Lots of the ball but lacking that cutting edge.

So you had the answer, why try to decimate what I said?

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 16:53 - Feb 5 with 1202 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:52 - Feb 5 by wkj

So you had the answer, why try to decimate what I said?

Because that's my view. You may have have a different view.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:55 - Feb 5 with 1184 viewsStokieBlue

Today?

"performances haven't met the results"

That's still better than results not meeting performances. He about to win 5 out of 7 and he's still working on getting what he wants into place.

You just don't like him because he's smarmy and is doing better than Cook without 3 pre-seasons. You also don't like him because he's not proving you right and all you really care about is how many of your hot-takes come in. A bit like a desperate gambler always seeking that next winner.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Neil Harris on 16:56 - Feb 5 with 1180 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:53 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Because that's my view. You may have have a different view.

Stop trying to wind me up, you got the answers you wanted - and I didn't bite.

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 16:58 - Feb 5 with 1159 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 16:55 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

"performances haven't met the results"

That's still better than results not meeting performances. He about to win 5 out of 7 and he's still working on getting what he wants into place.

You just don't like him because he's smarmy and is doing better than Cook without 3 pre-seasons. You also don't like him because he's not proving you right and all you really care about is how many of your hot-takes come in. A bit like a desperate gambler always seeking that next winner.

SB

He could be Smarmy and win us the champions league. I don't care.

At the moment. The games as I said follow Lamberts time which as I've also said is at least a level up on PC so it's great. But to go that extra level and to get us up and out of this league we need to go higher than Lambert level. Hence my views on performances not meeting results. Just need to see a bit more about us overall imo.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 1156 viewswkj

Neil Harris on 16:58 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

He could be Smarmy and win us the champions league. I don't care.

At the moment. The games as I said follow Lamberts time which as I've also said is at least a level up on PC so it's great. But to go that extra level and to get us up and out of this league we need to go higher than Lambert level. Hence my views on performances not meeting results. Just need to see a bit more about us overall imo.

5 in 7 is exactly that, an upgrade in Lambert - long may it continue.

Crybaby

Neil Harris on 17:49 - Feb 5 with 1023 viewsChurchman

Neil Harris on 16:33 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

A year ago, bottom club Swindon gave us the runaround at PR and our two consolation goals were a travesty. Today, we played a bottom club in the Gills and won, despite not playing well.

That’s 5 wins in 7 games for KM, some of them with key players missing. Ok we should have done better at Wednesday, but we’ve no divine right to beat anyone. Just look at Sunderland’s result today. I’ll take 15 points from 21.

Gillingham have a new manager and their players are playing for their careers. The players were ‘up for it’. Harris is organised in what he does and I suspect far easier to play for than windbag Evans. It was no surprise to me they were better than a month ago.

It’s obvious you do not like McKenna. You betrayed that with your first post about him. Give the bloke a chance.
Neil Harris on 18:08 - Feb 5 with 970 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 17:49 - Feb 5 by Churchman

A year ago, bottom club Swindon gave us the runaround at PR and our two consolation goals were a travesty. Today, we played a bottom club in the Gills and won, despite not playing well.

That’s 5 wins in 7 games for KM, some of them with key players missing. Ok we should have done better at Wednesday, but we’ve no divine right to beat anyone. Just look at Sunderland’s result today. I’ll take 15 points from 21.

Gillingham have a new manager and their players are playing for their careers. The players were ‘up for it’. Harris is organised in what he does and I suspect far easier to play for than windbag Evans. It was no surprise to me they were better than a month ago.

It’s obvious you do not like McKenna. You betrayed that with your first post about him. Give the bloke a chance.

This is the thing. You say we have no devine right to win. Absolutely correct. As fans however there is nothing wrong with wanting to see your side have a shot on target in a game, if you do it tends to give you a better chance of winning the game. I've not said we should have won last week.

Another poster telling me how I feel about a manager. It doesn't matter. As long as he succeeds as town manager that's all that matters. I support itfc not the manager. He could won is promotion for the next 2 seasons and I still wouldn't be sold on him personally, but for what he does as a manager I'd be chuffed to bits as it means town are successful. I don't like Jose personally but you can't knock his achievements. I don't really like klopp but he's not a bad manager is he.

I like PC, but he ended up sht and did a sht job. But I still like him.

People are quick to point out about previous games a year ago. We keep seeing Lambert and PC would have lost that game etc. But people are quick to forget that Lambert indeed had enjoyed successes in this league with games won without great performances. We saw how that ended.
So absolutely it's great we've won 5 in 7, no one is saying it's not great. But all this winning ugly is a sign of a good side.. it is if its a couple of games. Not a majority... as we found with Lambert, those wins soon slow down and you fail to win the important games.. like we have v Bolton and Sheff Wed.

So again as said across the forum. Are we doing better than Pcs time. Yes. Is it better than Lamberts, not yet. Hopefully it will be as it would mean we go up next season.

Waka waka eh eh

Neil Harris on 18:15 - Feb 5 with 927 viewsreusersfreekicks

Neil Harris on 16:43 - Feb 5 by Vic

Frimmers/Makkers - this is a pathetic take. You are better than this. Neither today or Sheffield was good, but the other games showed some really good play, and lots of flexibility in tactics - something we haven’t seen for a while.

He really isn't.
Neil Harris on 18:16 - Feb 5 with 925 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, they looked much more organised than a few weeks ago, and is the sort of manager that might give them half a chance of staying up.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Neil Harris on 18:32 - Feb 5 with 869 viewsRonFearonsHair

I assume if he was interviewed by us he will have watched a lot of our matches in preparation and knows plenty about our players from that experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024