Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have a striker issue 11:50 - Feb 6 with 528 viewskizaitfc

Watching the past few games all three strikers haven't really had much of an impact on the game.

Tbf to Norwood he was out on the left for a lot of yesterday but I'd still expect him to have an influence on the game.

Morsy an obvious issue in all this, without him you lose those driving runs and forward passes. Watching Carroll is like going back to the McCarthy days of sideways or backwards football.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Do we have a striker issue on 12:54 - Feb 6 with 448 viewscbower

And here's me think McCarthy was the Hoofball King and just wanted to lump it forward. Now this Revisionism has him as the engineer of sideways and backwards passing. Remind people, what was MM all about?

bluescouser

Do we have a striker issue on 13:12 - Feb 6 with 403 viewsbraveblue

Do we have a striker issue on 12:54 - Feb 6 by cbower

And here's me think McCarthy was the Hoofball King and just wanted to lump it forward. Now this Revisionism has him as the engineer of sideways and backwards passing. Remind people, what was MM all about?

He was two sideways, one back and then hoof. Awful.
Do we have a striker issue on 13:32 - Feb 6 with 342 viewsjayessess

I think Bonne had one of his worst games for us at Sheffield Wednesday, but otherwise has done a decent job as a target man. Wycombe his hold up play is crucial to our winner, Gillingham Away, goal apart, his hold up play is crucial to the 1st and 2nd goals, Wimbledon he comes on for 20 minutes, shields the ball, picks out a great pass and assist. I don't think he's a problem, even if he isn't scoring at the moment.

Pigott, Norwood, Jackson, well, I think they're all a big step down and we find it noticeably more difficult to play in the opposition's half when we're trying to play through them. I'd want us to upgrade in that area in the Summer.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Do we have a striker issue on 13:41 - Feb 6 with 303 viewsBlueBadger

Do we have a striker issue on 13:12 - Feb 6 by braveblue

He was two sideways, one back and then hoof. Awful.

If only he'd thought to buy a few drinks and get us relegated, he could have saved himself all this hate and bitterness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024