Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at 19:08 - Feb 7 with 1320 viewsnodge_blue

https://www.dw.com/en/ukraine-crisis-macron-meets-with-putin-in-moscow/a-6068462

Should make for a good conversation.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:33 - Feb 7 with 1213 viewsKeno

I thought that was the two finalists in the shove ha'penny football final

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:40 - Feb 7 with 1197 viewsHARRY10

Not the brightest by Putin, as it rather suggests childlike point scoring

You need to project yourself on the world stage as statesman like

That doesn't suggest that one bit
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:41 - Feb 7 with 1195 viewsjeera

Maybe he's concerned about long covid.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:50 - Feb 7 with 1150 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It's the ultimate super villain power play. He needs a white cat and an expression that says "So Mr Bond...."

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 20:18 - Feb 7 with 1089 viewsKeno

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:41 - Feb 7 by jeera

Maybe he's concerned about long covid.

It would have to be very long to reach across that table

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 20:31 - Feb 7 with 1069 viewsChurchman

I take it macron is sitting on a nice plump cushion so he’s not left peeking over the top of the table. Doesn’t help with the New Napoleon / history maker of Europe look.
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 20:35 - Feb 7 with 1059 viewsElderGrizzly

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:40 - Feb 7 by HARRY10

He’ll just annex 3/4 of the table by halfway through the meeting

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:02 - Feb 7 with 1004 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not so much "talks" as "SHOUTS".....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:37 - Feb 7 with 921 viewsstonojnr

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:50 - Feb 7 by BlueandTruesince82

It's the ultimate super villain power play. He needs a white cat and an expression that says "So Mr Bond...."

its Stromberg not Blofeld :)

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:37 - Feb 7 with 918 viewsWD19

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 20:35 - Feb 7 by ElderGrizzly

Will need a long spoon to reach that dessert they are about to share.
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:42 - Feb 7 with 907 viewsHARRY10

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:37 - Feb 7 by WD19

Will need a long spoon to reach that dessert they are about to share.

adds meaning to the thought

'He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon'
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 21:50 - Feb 7 with 873 viewsWeWereZombies

It's half past nine and they are wondering where the other twenty guests they invited for dinner 'half seven for eight' are.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 09:34 - Feb 8 with 682 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 19:40 - Feb 7 by HARRY10

I do quite like the idea that Vladimir Putin, long term leader of Russia, needs tips on how to project himself on the world stage from TWTD loon HARRY10

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:00 - Feb 8 with 572 viewsBluespeed225

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 20:35 - Feb 7 by ElderGrizzly

Also makes passing the salt a game of skill and precision.
You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:03 - Feb 8 with 558 viewsEwan_Oozami

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:00 - Feb 8 by Bluespeed225

Also makes passing the salt a game of skill and precision.

"You want me to fart the hit parade?"

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:03 - Feb 8 with 558 viewsNthQldITFC

What is the diplomatic significance of the single unoccupied chair at Putin's left hand?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:07 - Feb 8 with 548 viewsEwan_Oozami

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:03 - Feb 8 by NthQldITFC

What is the diplomatic significance of the single unoccupied chair at Putin's left hand?

That's for Minime or Minute Pute as he's affectionally known...

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 14:42 - Feb 8 with 500 viewsHARRY10

You’ve got to love the table Putin sat Macron at on 09:34 - Feb 8 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I do quite like the idea that Vladimir Putin, long term leader of Russia, needs tips on how to project himself on the world stage from TWTD loon HARRY10

Yes, Putin has clearly shown how to make friends and influence people so far be it from me to point out he is not achieving that

What next, comment of the lardy liar Johnson should not be made by those who are not PM

"them's out betters, innit"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024