Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... 19:32 - Feb 8 with 1629 viewsbluelagos

To be fair, I'd expect nothing less.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 19:34 - Feb 8 with 1590 viewsParky

Completely unrelated, but I nearly ran him over the other night down the waterfront, he was pïssed as a skunk.
Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 19:38 - Feb 8 with 1545 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Isn't it refreshing to finally have a local MP who really understands the working man and his pretty lady.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 19:43 - Feb 8 with 1494 viewsbluelagos

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 19:34 - Feb 8 by Parky

Completely unrelated, but I nearly ran him over the other night down the waterfront, he was pïssed as a skunk.

After the rugger?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 20:20 - Feb 8 with 1367 viewsOldsmoker

So T'Hunt is saying we should look at a persons past record to see if they are fit to be PM.
2 things to take from that,

1. T'Hunt is saying he expects Starmer to be PM.
2. T'Hunt thinks Bunters past record passes the test to be PM.

That's a very low bar for Starmer to get over.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 20:21 - Feb 8 with 1361 viewsfactual_blue

Dear Tom,

Sir Keir Starmer at the CPS had what we call 'a proper job'. So far as I can see the only proper job you've ever had was as 'head of media' for the countryside alliance.

Shall we carefully examine your role in defending the unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible?

Yours etc

Decent people everywhere.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 20:40 - Feb 8 with 1294 viewsfactual_blue

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 20:20 - Feb 8 by Oldsmoker

So T'Hunt is saying we should look at a persons past record to see if they are fit to be PM.
2 things to take from that,

1. T'Hunt is saying he expects Starmer to be PM.
2. T'Hunt thinks Bunters past record passes the test to be PM.

That's a very low bar for Starmer to get over.

The only 'proper jobs' boris has had were as journalists, so far as I'm aware. And he got sacked from both of them. For lying.

Back to you hunty.

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 1217 viewsOldsmoker

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 20:40 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

The only 'proper jobs' boris has had were as journalists, so far as I'm aware. And he got sacked from both of them. For lying.

Back to you hunty.

To be fair he was mayor of London (in name only).

However.......

He arranged for taxpayer money to be given to an american woman who he was bonking.
Got a ski-lift built to connect nowhere-north-of-the-river to nowhere-south-of-the-river.
Spaffed £60m of taxpayers money on a garden bridge that never got built 'cos he fancied Joanna Lumley.
Spaffed unknown millions on plans for an airport in the Thames Estuary that never got built.

So if he hadn't been mayor, London might have been a better place to live.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 21:49 - Feb 8 with 1078 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is a total tw@t.. no too ways about it. Bring on the next election and get this utter pr1ck out.

I called him an @rsehole at Charlton away and I’m very proud of it.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:49]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 00:20 - Feb 9 with 893 viewsfactual_blue

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 21:21 - Feb 8 by Oldsmoker

To be fair he was mayor of London (in name only).

However.......

He arranged for taxpayer money to be given to an american woman who he was bonking.
Got a ski-lift built to connect nowhere-north-of-the-river to nowhere-south-of-the-river.
Spaffed £60m of taxpayers money on a garden bridge that never got built 'cos he fancied Joanna Lumley.
Spaffed unknown millions on plans for an airport in the Thames Estuary that never got built.

So if he hadn't been mayor, London might have been a better place to live.

You forgot the water cannons.

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 00:53 - Feb 9 with 861 viewsjimsymBLUE

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 19:34 - Feb 8 by Parky

Wasted opportunity, it's a downvote from me.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 03:06 - Feb 9 with 796 viewsmonytowbray

Like the way it’s taken him this long to FINALLY even acknowledge the last week’s political happenings. Someone was waiting for the “official” party line to filter down.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 09:38 - Feb 9 with 534 viewstractordownsouth

Tom Hunt makes his intentions clear... on 03:06 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Like the way it’s taken him this long to FINALLY even acknowledge the last week’s political happenings. Someone was waiting for the “official” party line to filter down.

I remember last year he kept his head down over the Trump insurrection only to resurface a few days later to get angry about Joe Biden giving a speech where he said it would be "a priority to ensure ethnic minorities get equal access" to healthcare and housing.

(That's paraphrased slightly but the key things about priority and equality were definitely in there)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024