Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6505 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 3333 viewsJ2BLUE

Always liked Zouma on the pitch so that was very disappointing to see. Can't believe he's starting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight (n/t) on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 3343 viewsCokeIsKey

[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:36]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 3340 viewsParky

Not condoning it in anyway, but I don’t know what people expected; Marcos Alonso is still playing for Chelsea after killing a 22-year-old girl whilst drink driving.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:41 - Feb 8 with 3271 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 by Parky

Not condoning it in anyway, but I don’t know what people expected; Marcos Alonso is still playing for Chelsea after killing a 22-year-old girl whilst drink driving.

That happened in 2011 and he has had his "punishment". Albeit a ridiculously lenient punishment but nonetheless...

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:43 - Feb 8 with 3240 viewsParky

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:41 - Feb 8 by blueasfook

That happened in 2011 and he has had his "punishment". Albeit a ridiculously lenient punishment but nonetheless...

Very true
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:43 - Feb 8 with 3240 viewsSuperblue95

I’d never heard that before!

Another one for the Chelsea or ex Chelsea tŵat pile.

They’re up to about 200 now

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:46 - Feb 8 with 3213 viewsVaughan8

I know some people will say it's only a cat, but it's a living thing which he has absolutely belted twice and that's only what was recorded.

Absolutely disgusting
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:48 - Feb 8 with 3170 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:46 - Feb 8 by Vaughan8

I know some people will say it's only a cat, but it's a living thing which he has absolutely belted twice and that's only what was recorded.

Absolutely disgusting

Those people need a good kicking. There is no excuse at all for any cruelty.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:52 - Feb 8 with 3126 viewsSitfcB

See also Luke McCormick.

Killed two young kids whilst drunk driving, was out after a few years and playing again.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:54 - Feb 8 with 3088 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:52 - Feb 8 by SitfcB

See also Luke McCormick.

Killed two young kids whilst drunk driving, was out after a few years and playing again.

Weren't we linked with him at some point?.

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:55 - Feb 8 with 3087 viewsScuzzer

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:48 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

Those people need a good kicking. There is no excuse at all for any cruelty.

Yet you are suggesting it's ok to be cruel to a human being. Strange.

Established 1968

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:56 - Feb 8 with 3066 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:55 - Feb 8 by Scuzzer

One who picks on a small animal yes. I think that's perfectly acceptable

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:57 - Feb 8 with 3037 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:55 - Feb 8 by Scuzzer

I knew someone would respond with that. Did you engage your brain at all before typing that?

If you are a human capable of thinking and choose to abuse a defenceless animal then yes, fair game IMO.

If you are an innocent human then clearly not.

Truly impaired.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:02 - Feb 8 with 2988 viewsScuzzer

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:57 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

I knew someone would respond with that. Did you engage your brain at all before typing that?

If you are a human capable of thinking and choose to abuse a defenceless animal then yes, fair game IMO.

If you are an innocent human then clearly not.

Clearly I did engage my brain. And properly. Not like when you made that comment.

Established 1968

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:27 - Feb 8 with 2865 viewsZapers

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:56 - Feb 8 by blueasfook

One who picks on a small animal yes. I think that's perfectly acceptable

Agreed, awful excuse for a human. Hope he's prosecuted and goes to prison.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:28 - Feb 8 with 2847 viewsjeera

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:02 - Feb 8 by Scuzzer

Clearly I did engage my brain. And properly. Not like when you made that comment.

You know what he means.

Don't be silly.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:57 - Feb 8 with 2723 viewsVaughan8

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:02 - Feb 8 by Scuzzer

Some people just go looking for things to argue about on here. Weird......
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 with 2536 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

Always liked Zouma on the pitch so that was very disappointing to see. Can't believe he's starting.

Awful human being. Poor cat.

However, the abuse dealt to that cat doesn't compare to what a good majority of factory farmed animals go through, all sentient creatures, many of which are more intelligent than cats.

The hypocrisy of millions of self proclaimed 'animal lovers' towards this subject is staggering.

I'm expecting plenty of hate and that's fine. But any negative reactions are borne out of the inability to form any rational or moral defence, because none exist. Cognitive dissonance is in full flow. You're totally against animal abuse, except when it suits you.

Watch Dominion on YouTube, at least watch what animals endure for your 5 minutes of taste pleasure.

COYB!
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:08 - Feb 8 with 2515 viewsVic

Kat Zouma?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:46 - Feb 8 with 2388 viewsVaughan8

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

However, the abuse dealt to that cat doesn't compare to what a good majority of factory farmed animals go through, all sentient creatures, many of which are more intelligent than cats.

The hypocrisy of millions of self proclaimed 'animal lovers' towards this subject is staggering.

I'm expecting plenty of hate and that's fine. But any negative reactions are borne out of the inability to form any rational or moral defence, because none exist. Cognitive dissonance is in full flow. You're totally against animal abuse, except when it suits you.

Watch Dominion on YouTube, at least watch what animals endure for your 5 minutes of taste pleasure.

COYB!

yeah its exactly the same thing. well done.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:51 - Feb 8 with 2357 viewsZXBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

COYB!

Completely different subject.

West Ham have behaved appallingly. He should not have played tonight.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:52 - Feb 8 with 2350 viewsSamuelowen88

Watford fans on form

Poll: England v Wales Score

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:55 - Feb 8 with 2329 viewsChurchman

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:46 - Feb 8 by Vaughan8

Absolutely disgusting

I love animals and to see any innocent creature cruelly treated like that disgusts me. I’d happily see him given the same treatment. He’s a vile dirtbag.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:57 - Feb 8 with 2306 viewsRyorry

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:51 - Feb 8 by ZXBlue

I'm guessing that's an alt acct. I agree with him re factory farming as it happens, but this aint the thread & definitely not the time for that particular discussion.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:30 - Feb 8 with 2231 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:51 - Feb 8 by ZXBlue

I accept that I've shoehorned my point into this a little, but it's not a completely different subject. The subject was about animal abuse, and quite rightly people are aghast.

I was pointing out the mass hypocrisy associated with that.

But no, he shouldn't have played.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024