Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The whole Matete thing 'we were never in for him' 20:04 - Feb 8 with 530 viewsSimonds92

I dont think that's a good thing it just demonstrates another player hugely impressive that we've let slip. Much rather we were after him and he turned us down to atleast show we can identify a decent player. Instead we have Bakinson, who does look extremely limited.
The whole Matete thing 'we were never in for him' on 20:05 - Feb 8 with 506 viewsJ2BLUE

What good would come of admitting it if we were?

Edit: Didn't realise he had gone to Sunderland
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 20:06]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The whole Matete thing 'we were never in for him' on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 386 viewsFightingEssex

Hugely impressive is a massive overstatement of a run of a mill League One player some have built up to be the new Hassan Kachloul. As for Bakinson, he's also played the bulk of his football in the lower leagues with most of it in League Two, what were you expecting?

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

The whole Matete thing 'we were never in for him' on 20:22 - Feb 8 with 336 viewsSimonds92

The whole Matete thing 'we were never in for him' on 20:15 - Feb 8 by FightingEssex

Hugely impressive is a massive overstatement of a run of a mill League One player some have built up to be the new Hassan Kachloul. As for Bakinson, he's also played the bulk of his football in the lower leagues with most of it in League Two, what were you expecting?

Hugely impressive at league 1 level. Im not saying he's going to be playing champions league but Sunderland will get a nice return on their investment and he will be a higher end Championship player. In comparison re. Bakinson i was hoping our recruitment team have the ability to identify decent players, considering most of them have seen him up close and still decided to sign him worries me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024