Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One major concern from last night 10:39 - Feb 9 with 1954 viewsTrumptonBlue

I hope we're not going to make a habit of wearing the change kit unnecessarily. It's a nice kit but we should always wear blue if we can.
One major concern from last night on 10:42 - Feb 9 with 1908 viewsKeno

but we keep winning in it .........

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

One major concern from last night on 10:44 - Feb 9 with 1885 viewsFPL_Tractor

Was last night an attempt to make it easier to those with colour blindness and related issues to pick the contrast in shirts? (Genuine question) I think the NFL always have white tops against coloured tops don't they?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

One major concern from last night on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 1876 viewsFPL_Tractor

One major concern from last night on 10:42 - Feb 9 by Keno

but we keep winning in it .........

Charlton the exception to that rule?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

One major concern from last night on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 1882 viewshoppy

We'd worn the blue kit on Saturday.. so makes sense to use the change kit for the Tuesday game. No problem with that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

One major concern from last night on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 1875 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn't class that a major concern tbh. I'd be more worried about Bonne's lack of confidence in front of goal when we've got to win the vast majority of our remaining games to stand a chance of going up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

One major concern from last night on 10:46 - Feb 9 with 1868 viewshoppy

One major concern from last night on 10:45 - Feb 9 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn't class that a major concern tbh. I'd be more worried about Bonne's lack of confidence in front of goal when we've got to win the vast majority of our remaining games to stand a chance of going up.

Yeah, but the kit.

One major concern from last night on 10:49 - Feb 9 with 1839 viewsWD19

One major concern from last night on 10:45 - Feb 9 by hoppy

We'd worn the blue kit on Saturday.. so makes sense to use the change kit for the Tuesday game. No problem with that.

Was the Blue one still in the wash?

Under Cook we had a better quality of kit man.
One major concern from last night on 10:56 - Feb 9 with 1801 viewsTrumptonBlue

Well, no. I was being flippant. Or trying to be, at least.
Login to get fewer ads

One major concern from last night on 10:56 - Feb 9 with 1802 viewshoppy

One major concern from last night on 10:49 - Feb 9 by WD19

Was the Blue one still in the wash?

Under Cook we had a better quality of kit man.

Chaplin had taken his home, but his mum had a headache, so hadn't got round to doing the wash in time for him to take his kit bag in on Monday morning. As a result, they had to go with the white kit, as he was going to be in the team.

One major concern from last night on 10:57 - Feb 9 with 1790 viewsZx1988

One major concern from last night on 10:44 - Feb 9 by FPL_Tractor

Was last night an attempt to make it easier to those with colour blindness and related issues to pick the contrast in shirts? (Genuine question) I think the NFL always have white tops against coloured tops don't they?

That could well be it.

Huddersfield are doing precisely that against Preston tonight:

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

One major concern from last night on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 1773 viewsFixed_It

Not sure your definition of 'major concern' is the same as mine!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

One major concern from last night on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 1748 viewsEdwardStone

I read about this recently.... it seems a very reasonable thing to do to help those struggling with vision

I wonder if the change kit has to include contrasting shirts/shorts if the home team are wearing one basic colour like Donny were yesterday

Incidentally, I thought the Donny kit looked a bit like prison garb from a 1960 s movie
One major concern from last night on 11:07 - Feb 9 with 1734 viewsFPL_Tractor

One major concern from last night on 10:57 - Feb 9 by Zx1988

That could well be it.

It might just be because I follow Kieran Maguire on twitter but there does appear to be a bit of movement to help this - given high numbers are colour blind (especially of men). Makes a lot of sense to me.

One major concern from last night on 11:35 - Feb 9 with 1661 viewsPJH

One major concern from last night on 10:56 - Feb 9 by hoppy

Chaplin had taken his home, but his mum had a headache, so hadn't got round to doing the wash in time for him to take his kit bag in on Monday morning. As a result, they had to go with the white kit, as he was going to be in the team.

Donacien will need a new white shirt because he gave his away to someone in our crowd after the game. Walton will need some new gloves for the same reason( no, not because Donacien gave away his shirt).
One major concern from last night on 12:21 - Feb 9 with 1551 viewsTrumptonBlue

One major concern from last night on 11:01 - Feb 9 by Fixed_It

Not sure your definition of 'major concern' is the same as mine!

See my later contribution.

Lots of people seemed to have concerns about various aspects of a solid 1-0 away win. Fair enough, but I didn't, really. So I was trying to point out in a light-hearted way that the thing that bothered me about last night was not the performance, but our kit choice. Which is obviously a very minor thing (albeit something that does genuinely irk me a little). I'll try to do better next time.
One major concern from last night on 12:56 - Feb 9 with 1472 viewsFixed_It

One major concern from last night on 12:21 - Feb 9 by TrumptonBlue

See my later contribution.

Lots of people seemed to have concerns about various aspects of a solid 1-0 away win. Fair enough, but I didn't, really. So I was trying to point out in a light-hearted way that the thing that bothered me about last night was not the performance, but our kit choice. Which is obviously a very minor thing (albeit something that does genuinely irk me a little). I'll try to do better next time.

Agree re the performance. There was a lot to like about it - convert a couple of those chances and people would be purring about it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

One major concern from last night on 13:39 - Feb 9 with 1398 viewsSwansea_Blue

One major concern from last night on 10:56 - Feb 9 by TrumptonBlue

Well, no. I was being flippant. Or trying to be, at least.

Ah, too subtle for me!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

One major concern from last night on 13:43 - Feb 9 with 1382 viewsitfc_bucks

he was in the positions to miss it. That's a step in the right direction. Plus his chances were harder than the one Nors smashed 6ft wide, on his left.
One major concern from last night on 13:53 - Feb 9 with 1348 viewsitfcjoe

Football should definitely do more for this - Kieran Maguire speaks very well about it every now and again on the Price of Football pod.

Matt Holland is colourblind, and massively struggled on his Charlton debut - realsitically a couple of people in each squad will be as is very prevalent in males.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

One major concern from last night on 15:52 - Feb 9 with 1266 viewskeighleyblue

One major concern from last night on 10:57 - Feb 9 by Zx1988

That could well be it.

Bit weird as Hudds have stripey shirts, no?
One major concern from last night on 16:32 - Feb 9 with 1207 viewsScottishTractorBoy

One major concern from last night on 11:35 - Feb 9 by PJH

Donacien will need a new white shirt because he gave his away to someone in our crowd after the game. Walton will need some new gloves for the same reason( no, not because Donacien gave away his shirt).

It's ok though as the gloves are considered new with delivery mileage
One major concern from last night on 16:37 - Feb 9 with 1193 viewsBiGDonnie

One major concern from last night on 11:07 - Feb 9 by FPL_Tractor

It might just be because I follow Kieran Maguire on twitter but there does appear to be a bit of movement to help this - given high numbers are colour blind (especially of men). Makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm colour blind. Ruined my chances of being a fireman, policeman, electrician or an artist.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

One major concern from last night on 18:15 - Feb 9 with 1091 viewsITFC_Forever

One major concern from last night on 13:53 - Feb 9 by itfcjoe

Football should definitely do more for this - Kieran Maguire speaks very well about it every now and again on the Price of Football pod.

Matt Holland is colourblind, and massively struggled on his Charlton debut - realsitically a couple of people in each squad will be as is very prevalent in males.

Me too.

Some games on tv are unwatchable, or I have to concentrate on the shorts to figure out who’s who.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024