Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t believe the negativity from some people 13:21 - Feb 9 with 1422 viewsboncho1977

KM has won 6 out of 8 games which includes 5 away games and we are keeping clean sheets.

People are moaning about the rotation of the forward players, I think the reason being is KM has been given a free ride to the end of the season and if we make the play offs then it is a massive bonus. The defence hasn’t changed because all the players will be there next season (hopefully) however regarding our attacking players - Bonne, jackson, norwood, aluko, celina are either out of contract or the loan has finished - so KM is rotating to see what he has next season. It’s amazing that we have been winning.

Now we are within touching distance, i think he will now start playing the strongest team nearly every game.

Does anyone else agree
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:10 - Feb 9 with 1298 viewsgordon

Who's moaning? KM clearly knows what he's doing, people can still have opinions on who should play, where and how often out of the remains of the legions of forward players accumulated last summer by Cook and Ashton.

FWIW I think he's rotated too much and has probably got a bit lucky, didn't really see the point in throwing a start to Jackson, and my view is that we really need either Bonne, Pigott or Norwood to start more or less every game as a solo striker with two of the good creative players in behind - Celina, Chaplin and Aluko - these could be rotated a bit but my preference is for Chaplin and Aluko because of workrate and tracking back - to build up some continuity and confidence.

Generally part of the problem now and for Cook has just not that much to choose between lots of those options.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 14:10]
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:13 - Feb 9 with 1278 viewsBlueBadger

He's just riding on Cookie's coat tails. The team has gelled and KM is taking the credit for it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:15 - Feb 9 with 1268 viewsJ2BLUE

I've come up with a theory. It's yet to be peer reviewed but I really feel i'm on to something.

The internet attracts a lot of cocks.

I know, it's revolutionary but I think it's worth investigating.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:31 - Feb 9 with 1229 viewsquirkie

18 pts out of 24 pts equated to a whole season is 103.5 pts!!

More than happy with McKenna seeing as this is not his group of players.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:00 - Feb 9 with 1164 viewsIllinoisblue

Can you link to examples of this negativity?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:09 - Feb 9 with 1146 viewsOsborneOneNil

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:00 - Feb 9 by Illinoisblue

Can you link to examples of this negativity?

90% of the message board at Half Time yesterday was moaning.

For example.
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:14 - Feb 9 with 1122 viewsBiGDonnie

Agreed.

A lot of people who were very vocal and negative during the game yesterday haven't been around today - wonder why? Losers.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:16 - Feb 9 with 1109 viewsclive_baker

While I agree, we're very nearly at the point where there's more people moaning about people moaning than actually moaning TBF.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 15:19 - Feb 9 with 1098 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:24 - Feb 9 with 1080 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:31 - Feb 9 by quirkie

18 pts out of 24 pts equated to a whole season is 103.5 pts!!

More than happy with McKenna seeing as this is not his group of players.

Because of the imbalance between home and away games in the last 8 played, I make it over 110 points if we extrapolate this McKenna-form over an entire season...

| P | W | D | L | F | A | GD | Pts |

Since Kieran McKenna took charge:
Home: | 3 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 1 | 3 | 9 |
Away: | 5 | 3 | 0 | 2 | 7 | 3 | 4 | 9 |
Total: | 8 | 6 | 0 | 2 | 11 | 4 | 7 | 18 |

Extrapolation to 46 games (23H, 23A):
Home: | 23 | 23 | 0 | 0 | 30.7 | 7.7 | 23.0 | 69.0 |
Away: | 23 | 13.8 | 0 | 9.2 | 32.2 | 13.8 | 18.4 | 41.4 |
Total: | 46 | 36.8 | 0 | 9.2 | 62.9 | 21.5 | 41.4 | 110.4 |

(Yes, I know - I'm bored/boring)

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 16:01 - Feb 9 with 963 viewsIllinoisblue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 15:09 - Feb 9 by OsborneOneNil

90% of the message board at Half Time yesterday was moaning.

For example.

For the 1375th time, people reacting in real time to what’s going on in a game doesn’t necessarily equal negativity.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 778 viewstiptreeblue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 16:01 - Feb 9 by Illinoisblue

For the 1375th time, people reacting in real time to what’s going on in a game doesn’t necessarily equal negativity.

Pray tell, what exactly does it equate to then?, please tell
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:00 - Feb 9 with 761 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 18:54 - Feb 9 by tiptreeblue

Pray tell, what exactly does it equate to then?, please tell

Live football discussion.

What is up with this forum.

Don't discuss live football
Don't discuss players who may have a sell on
Don't discuss lineups
Don't discuss players in on loan
Don't discuss a players lack of goal scoring lately

Where's the small print saying only posts of a complete positive nature is allowed on here, everything is rosey.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 19:04]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:14 - Feb 9 with 730 viewstiptreeblue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:00 - Feb 9 by FrimleyBlue

Live football discussion.

What is up with this forum.

Don't discuss live football
Don't discuss players who may have a sell on
Don't discuss lineups
Don't discuss players in on loan
Don't discuss a players lack of goal scoring lately

Where's the small print saying only posts of a complete positive nature is allowed on here, everything is rosey.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 19:04]

I`m not saying they can or can`t, but if people are moaning pre, post, or during a game, then they are moaning, if people are praising, then that is what they are doing. to say they aren`t is wrong
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:19 - Feb 9 with 716 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:14 - Feb 9 by tiptreeblue

I`m not saying they can or can`t, but if people are moaning pre, post, or during a game, then they are moaning, if people are praising, then that is what they are doing. to say they aren`t is wrong

To say someone has kicked the ball out several times isn't a moan it's an observation. To say someone is having a bad half I'd also an observation not a moan.

There has been alot of discussion, minimal moans. There's more threads and posts about moans than there were Actual moans.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 667 viewstiptreeblue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:19 - Feb 9 by FrimleyBlue

To say someone has kicked the ball out several times isn't a moan it's an observation. To say someone is having a bad half I'd also an observation not a moan.

There has been alot of discussion, minimal moans. There's more threads and posts about moans than there were Actual moans.

Feel free to look at it in that way, I will look at it as moaning, sorry, we will agree to disagree
I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 19:52 - Feb 9 with 634 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can’t believe the negativity from some people on 14:10 - Feb 9 by gordon

Who's moaning? KM clearly knows what he's doing, people can still have opinions on who should play, where and how often out of the remains of the legions of forward players accumulated last summer by Cook and Ashton.

FWIW I think he's rotated too much and has probably got a bit lucky, didn't really see the point in throwing a start to Jackson, and my view is that we really need either Bonne, Pigott or Norwood to start more or less every game as a solo striker with two of the good creative players in behind - Celina, Chaplin and Aluko - these could be rotated a bit but my preference is for Chaplin and Aluko because of workrate and tracking back - to build up some continuity and confidence.

Generally part of the problem now and for Cook has just not that much to choose between lots of those options.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 14:10]

There’s been a bit of negativity on here because we’ve ‘laboured’ through games (my interpretation of what I think the main grumble has been).

Whilst strictly true at times, I think that does is a disservice to us. Even when we’re no threat we often control the game and don’t look likely to concede. There was no way we were losing the last two matches for example, even if we didn’t run up a cricket score. People seem to think we’re going to roll teams over if they’re lower in the table. So a little bit of unrealistic expectations I think.

We’re playing well in the main. If we win all our remaining games 1-0 with 70% possession and not too many scares at the back that will certainly do me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024