Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are some footballers just completely thick? 16:12 - Feb 9 with 878 viewsPippin1970

I'm old school but I wouldn't touch social media in there shoes.
Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:13 - Feb 9 with 858 viewsBlueBadger

1. Yes.
2. *Their.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:14 - Feb 9 with 844 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm a talentless mug and I still avoid it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:17 - Feb 9 with 823 viewsPippin1970

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:13 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

1. Yes.
2. *Their.

Well spotted your an academic.
Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:18 - Feb 9 with 800 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:13 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

1. Yes.
2. *Their.

Wholly predictable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:20 - Feb 9 with 783 viewsSitfcB

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:17 - Feb 9 by Pippin1970

Well spotted your an academic.

You’re*

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:23 - Feb 9 with 755 viewsIllinoisblue

Touching social media in shoes is fine. Cats not so much

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:28 - Feb 9 with 729 viewsMeadowlark

"There"
Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:29 - Feb 9 with 729 viewsMattinLondon

Yes, but only in the same way other professions are thick.

I think that footballers get a bad press - in terms of their intelligence - simply due to jealously. In general they are working class men who in some cases get paid a lot of money. I think by being labelled thick helps some to deal with the fact that they aren’t as successful despite having more academic qualifications.

The sad thing is that social media should be a fantastic thing - connecting so many to others throughout the world. But unfortunately a lot of pricks have ruined it.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 17:09]
Login to get fewer ads

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 16:32 - Feb 9 with 711 viewsquirkie

Made my day this post, just simply beautiful.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Are some footballers just completely thick? on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 484 viewsmultiplescoregasms

With clubs employing staff to teach their players about the pitfalls of social media, interviews etc, you would think that would solve the problem, but clearly it doesn't. It used to be gambling, or drinking, (just listen to any Way Parlour interview), and nowadays it's more about making yourself look a turd on Social Media. Happens in all walks of life I guess, but to answer your question, yes, some are completely thick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024