Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? 18:11 - Feb 9 with 1354 viewsStudentBlue

Suppose we don’t go up this year (ultimately this is the most likely option currently)…

How many players will we lose in the summer?

I can see Walton, Edmundson, Woolfenden, Burns, Chaplin, Morsy etc. all attracting interest from Championship clubs.

Will we need a further “re-build” in the summer?

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 18:13 - Feb 9 with 1330 viewsITFC_Forever

They will have some signed knowing there was no guarantee of instant success, and that it might take a couple of years.

There’s no pressure to sell, and several of them joined from Champ clubs where they were playing regularly.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 1300 viewstractordownsouth

Walton, Hladky

Edmundson, Donacien, Woolfenden, Ndaba, Armin

Burns, KVY, Penney

Morsy, Evans, El Miz, Harper

Aluko

Chaplin, Norwood, Simpson,

Burns, Edmundson and Walton could attract some interest but not too sure that a 30 year old Morsy will be top of many clubs' target lists. In terms out outgoings, I think we'll see Burgess and Pigott sold, Jackson and Carroll let go at the end of their contracts with Celina, Bakinson and Thompson returning back to their parent clubs.

If we could persuade Simpson to stay on and Bonne to join permanently, we'd probably only need a LB and AM as well as cover in CB (assuming Baggott goes on loan.) I'm sure there will be a bit more churn that that but we could probably limit the incomings to 3 or 4. Evolution not revolution.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 18:31 - Feb 9 with 1250 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

none. Edmundson, great defender but he's on q five year deal I think and he's got a mistake in him, dont think any club will offer us enough.

Same applies to most players.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 1042 viewsrgp1

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 18:31 - Feb 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

none. Edmundson, great defender but he's on q five year deal I think and he's got a mistake in him, dont think any club will offer us enough.

Same applies to most players.

I agree if we can't afford to keep them why would we buy them in the first place. Why would the owners make a huge investment just to flush it down the pan after one season. Yes some will move on but I suspect the replacements will be better.
If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 23:32 - Feb 9 with 787 viewsBasingstokeBlue

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 18:19 - Feb 9 by tractordownsouth

Walton, Hladky

Edmundson, Donacien, Woolfenden, Ndaba, Armin

Burns, KVY, Penney

Morsy, Evans, El Miz, Harper

Aluko

Chaplin, Norwood, Simpson,

Burns, Edmundson and Walton could attract some interest but not too sure that a 30 year old Morsy will be top of many clubs' target lists. In terms out outgoings, I think we'll see Burgess and Pigott sold, Jackson and Carroll let go at the end of their contracts with Celina, Bakinson and Thompson returning back to their parent clubs.

If we could persuade Simpson to stay on and Bonne to join permanently, we'd probably only need a LB and AM as well as cover in CB (assuming Baggott goes on loan.) I'm sure there will be a bit more churn that that but we could probably limit the incomings to 3 or 4. Evolution not revolution.

Which is it? In answer to the question you named 18 players you expect to be gone.

Then you detail only seven you think will go.

I ask again: which is it?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

If we stay in League 1, how many players will we lose? on 07:18 - Feb 10 with 612 viewsVic

Not many!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024