Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's all very tight now isn't it 08:36 - Feb 13 with 1221 viewstractorboy1978

Sheffield Wednesday play twice before we kick a ball next Saturday and could find themselves in 3rd by then with two wins.
It's all very tight now isn't it on 08:44 - Feb 13 with 1159 viewsGuthrum

However, those two games are against high-flying Rotherham and Accrington's awkward squad, so wins are by no means guaranteed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

It's all very tight now isn't it on 08:57 - Feb 13 with 1103 viewsbrogansnose

Wednesday will do what Wednesday will do but I have a hunch that Oxford, Wycombe and Plymouth will be the current teams at risk of dropping out of the top 6 leaving a slot for us. I would be a bit nervy if I was Sunderland too. Clearly beating Oxford and Plymouth is pretty damn important but momentum at this stage is all important. Le'ts just keep on keeping on.
It's all very tight now isn't it on 09:18 - Feb 13 with 1019 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Can't see us catching MK or Sheff Wed, but I can imagine Sunlun and Wycombe continuing to slide, which means we probably need to win v Oxford and Plymouth to have a reasonable chance of finishing ahead of them.

We also need to at least maintain the same form as Bolton in future to keep them behind us.

It remains a really big ask, but looks more doable now than when KMc took over.
It's all very tight now isn't it on 09:41 - Feb 13 with 936 viewsunstableblue

It's all very tight now isn't it on 09:18 - Feb 13 by FrankfurtBlue

Can't see us catching MK or Sheff Wed, but I can imagine Sunlun and Wycombe continuing to slide, which means we probably need to win v Oxford and Plymouth to have a reasonable chance of finishing ahead of them.

We also need to at least maintain the same form as Bolton in future to keep them behind us.

It remains a really big ask, but looks more doable now than when KMc took over.

The form table does put Wycombe and Sunderland as the teams to get above:

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=3

And you’d hope Plymouth and Oxford has some wobbles in them. But I’m not so sure. Bolton and Sheff Weds do look to be coming strong, Bolton especially. Hoping Weds lose to Rotherham today.

It’s basically 8 teams going for 4 places, and games in hand about.

But we just need to take of ourselves now. We should really go and seize those 3 wins on the trot now, and that would really put us in a good place. But I fear we’re missing the form striker that is needed to stage late play off pushes

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It's all very tight now isn't it on 09:43 - Feb 13 with 925 viewsSomethingBlue

Think Sheff Weds will keep kicking on now but it's bunching up and there are others we can catch. If we do the required job against Burton and Cheltenham we will be right in the mix, I'm certain of that. Interesting game next weekend: Sunderland v MK Dons.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's all very tight now isn't it on 10:07 - Feb 13 with 853 viewsBasuco

It is not uncommon to have a February/March wobble in form, there will be more than a few ups and downs on the run in, I think 1st and 2nd are done in Rotherham and Wigan, the playoff places are wide open and will be very interesting, Town, Bolton, Sheffield and Oxford will be pushing hard waiting for those above them to drop points.
It's all very tight now isn't it on 10:11 - Feb 13 with 839 viewsitfcjoe

Behind Rotherham, I'd say Sheff Weds are currently the best team in the league, and when you see the amount of injuries they have it is mightily impressive - they are really purring.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's all very tight now isn't it on 11:03 - Feb 13 with 729 viewsGuthrum

It's all very tight now isn't it on 10:11 - Feb 13 by itfcjoe

Behind Rotherham, I'd say Sheff Weds are currently the best team in the league, and when you see the amount of injuries they have it is mightily impressive - they are really purring.

Them or Bolton, who are also on a very strong run of form.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024