Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next four games crucial 14:45 - Feb 13 with 1411 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Beat the teams below you and others above you will no doubt drop points. If we can get 10 out of 12 on the board before Wycombe I think we will be in great shape for a push towards the top 6. Yesterday was a very decent performance IMO. Side note watching on iFollow I literally have no idea what game Mick Mills is watching sometimes. Might try and find the opposition commentary .
Next four games crucial on 14:48 - Feb 13 with 1370 viewsFrimleyBlue

I like Mills.. but I do think he forgets what league we are in and what weaknesses players have at this level.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Next four games crucial on 14:50 - Feb 13 with 1353 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Next four games crucial on 14:48 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue

I like Mills.. but I do think he forgets what league we are in and what weaknesses players have at this level.

His analysis second half yesterday was so off. Club legend of course, good commentator? Not so much.
Next four games crucial on 14:50 - Feb 13 with 1353 viewsnorfsufblue

I wouldn't if I was you.... you'll find the biased over the top comments many would like Brenner and Mick to favour but honestly it's cringeworthy in comparison... The Radio Suffolk team is very good compared to some local radio offerrings
Next four games crucial on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 1325 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Next four games crucial on 14:50 - Feb 13 by norfsufblue

I wouldn't if I was you.... you'll find the biased over the top comments many would like Brenner and Mick to favour but honestly it's cringeworthy in comparison... The Radio Suffolk team is very good compared to some local radio offerrings

Possibly, I just find our output rather dull and would be interested to hear the opposition perspective sometimes. I’m just bored of Brenner and Mills I guess and often completely disagree with what they’re babbling on about.
Next four games crucial on 16:21 - Feb 13 with 1102 viewsFtnfwest

They are but all that matters now is Burton at home and beating them, because if we don’t….
Next four games crucial on 17:21 - Feb 13 with 1003 viewsC_Jam_Blue

End of March will be the most crucial I think. Portsmouth, Oxford and Plymouth in succession. If we can take 6 or 7 points away from play-off rivals, that could be decisive.
Next four games crucial on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 762 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Next four games crucial on 17:21 - Feb 13 by C_Jam_Blue

End of March will be the most crucial I think. Portsmouth, Oxford and Plymouth in succession. If we can take 6 or 7 points away from play-off rivals, that could be decisive.

We have to still be in it then though!
Next four games crucial on 20:46 - Feb 13 with 745 viewsOwainG1992

I listened to MK Dons comms.
I often find the opposition commentary more interesting.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Login to get fewer ads

Next four games crucial on 21:07 - Feb 13 with 695 viewsGeomorph

Next four games crucial on 20:46 - Feb 13 by OwainG1992

I listened to MK Dons comms.
I often find the opposition commentary more interesting.

Being a northern’offcomer’ I’d say the commentary is somewhat unbiased and intellectual vs the norm . Brenner is decent. I found some of Mathies’ statements a bit odd this week .. hope he’s ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024