Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Before we get to Tuesday 18:52 - Feb 19 with 1344 viewsCheltenham_Blue

None of us should underestimate Cheltenham and 'expect' the win. They're a good side, strengthened in January and Duff has them playing really well.

They are turning over teams that they 'apparently' have no right to.

We'll need to be at our best to get the win.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Before we get to Tuesday on 19:06 - Feb 19 with 1249 viewsMVBlue

Can you also give a full player by player run down like Bath used to do? Seems you might have the inside knowledge on them..

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:02 - Feb 19 with 1085 viewssouthnorfolkblue

To be fair if that was the case, it certainly won’t be now after that result against Wycombe

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:09 - Feb 19 with 1040 viewsJ2BLUE

So like any game in this division then. Has to be earnt and they won't lay down for us.

Hopefully that isn't news to anyone.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:09 - Feb 19 with 1036 viewsFrimleyBlue

Are they? They drew today. Beat Fleetwood. Drew to afc. Lost to Rotherham and drew about 4 more games.

They won't be easy. No club is. But I'm confident we will find a way to win.

That last sentence BTW. Haven't actually felt that since Burley was in charge.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:12 - Feb 19 with 1003 viewsbazza

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:09 - Feb 19 by FrimleyBlue

Are they? They drew today. Beat Fleetwood. Drew to afc. Lost to Rotherham and drew about 4 more games.

They won't be easy. No club is. But I'm confident we will find a way to win.

That last sentence BTW. Haven't actually felt that since Burley was in charge.

A draw in which they came from behind to draw with a top 6 side, scoring 5 goals in the process..
Before we get to Tuesday on 20:20 - Feb 19 with 921 viewsFrimleyBlue

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:12 - Feb 19 by bazza

A draw in which they came from behind to draw with a top 6 side, scoring 5 goals in the process..

A good draw. And as I said it won't be easy.

But whilst they scored 5 they also conceded 5. Wycombe had stockdale, we have Walton ;)
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 20:21]

Waka waka eh eh

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 815 viewsbazza

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:20 - Feb 19 by FrimleyBlue

A good draw. And as I said it won't be easy.

But whilst they scored 5 they also conceded 5. Wycombe had stockdale, we have Walton ;)
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 20:21]

We have a tight defence, and a good keeper, but still struggle a little under pressure, I think it will be a win, just can’t see them rolling over. Let’s just hope we don’t need to score 4-5 to win..
Before we get to Tuesday on 20:44 - Feb 19 with 798 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Some of the replies to this have perfectly illustrated my point.

Alfie May is the one to keep an eye on. Not the most skillful player in the world but reads the game really well, knows when to make runs and get in behind, often just seems to pop up in the right place at the right time.

They play a 3-5-2, but with a flat midfield five. Duff will probably change it for Tuesday, else our more advanced midfielder will be between the lines.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 789 viewsboroughblue

Whilst I completely agree with you, and I do think some of our fans are naive enough to think we have a Devine right to beat everyone, I think teams should fear us for us at the moment. Our defence is very solid, and we seem to be finding ways of scoring goals now. For once I'm confident we can get 9 points out of this week, but then again, its the hope that kills you...
Before we get to Tuesday on 20:47 - Feb 19 with 771 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We saw in the home game that they have very effective direct tactics and were able to bully us into conceding.

This weakness in holding onto a lead is something we appear to have got out of our system but it is going to take far more effective defending than we had before McKenna got here to keep them out.

I hope we have too much for them, but there isn't a team in this division who can't beat the top sides in it. We are currently among the top ones on form, but that is no guarantee of any result.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:49 - Feb 19 with 748 viewsvilanovablue

Worried it won't be reasy. Happy we'll have a plan. Convinced things can only get better.
Before we get to Tuesday on 20:49 - Feb 19 with 744 viewsFrimleyBlue

Before we get to Tuesday on 20:44 - Feb 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Some of the replies to this have perfectly illustrated my point.

Alfie May is the one to keep an eye on. Not the most skillful player in the world but reads the game really well, knows when to make runs and get in behind, often just seems to pop up in the right place at the right time.

They play a 3-5-2, but with a flat midfield five. Duff will probably change it for Tuesday, else our more advanced midfielder will be between the lines.

What replies are they then?

No 1 is expecting an easy game Tuesday and for Cheltenham to lay down and hand us the win. It'll be a tough game.

Waka waka eh eh

Before we get to Tuesday on 21:02 - Feb 19 with 675 viewsParisBlue

I'm fairly confident we have a manager who won't underestimate them, will have studied them and will have a plan.

We may not win, but I'd expect us to give it a good go under the lights and if we can get the first goal then we should be OK.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024