Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The referee today. Dear god 19:22 - Feb 19 with 1941 views3_5_2

David Rock. Give it up man

The standard of refs in this league is poor but you were so bad, inconsistent , fussy and wouldn’t know how to play advantage if it but you in the Arse

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The referee today. Dear god on 19:28 - Feb 19 with 1875 viewsScuzzer

Consistently inconsistent.

Established 1968

The referee today. Dear god on 19:50 - Feb 19 with 1764 viewsSimonds92

It says something when a referee gets that kind of reception without having made a major decision in the game. Every decision he made was wrong, absolutely dreadful.
The referee today. Dear god on 20:02 - Feb 19 with 1646 viewsbluejacko

The referee today. Dear god on 19:50 - Feb 19 by Simonds92

It says something when a referee gets that kind of reception without having made a major decision in the game. Every decision he made was wrong, absolutely dreadful.

He got three right though👍
The referee today. Dear god on 20:07 - Feb 19 with 1608 viewsCuffy81

Glad it wasn't just me

End of the first half was just farsical he'd lost all control and Burton knew it.

He also proudly wore an incredibly annoying smirk at every opportunity

Second half was better until he reinvented the advantage rule
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 20:09]
The referee today. Dear god on 20:08 - Feb 19 with 1603 viewsPhilTWTD

Ref was Carl Brook in case someone meets David Rock in the street and confuses him with comments about today's game.
The referee today. Dear god on 20:10 - Feb 19 with 1554 viewsEastTownBlue

The referee today. Dear god on 20:08 - Feb 19 by PhilTWTD

Ref was Carl Brook in case someone meets David Rock in the street and confuses him with comments about today's game.

The OP could have seen David Rock at Tranmere today.
The referee today. Dear god on 22:13 - Feb 19 with 1273 viewsbrazil1982

The referee today. Dear god on 19:50 - Feb 19 by Simonds92

Every decision?
The referee today. Dear god on 23:51 - Feb 19 with 1093 viewsAsa

Personal highlight for me was him completely unnecessarily whistling to signal a throw could be taken (?) at the same time Thompson was taking it, leading to Aluko, their player and everyone else assuming he’d whistled to stop play and not start it.

The ref then styled it out by pretending that Thompson done something wrong and having a word with him. Absolutely insane.

Just narrowly ahead of not giving a foul to us for the 30 seconds Jackson was being pulled back but then blowing up as soon as Jackson wriggled free and burst away.

So many to choose from though.
Login to get fewer ads

The referee today. Dear god on 00:05 - Feb 20 with 1029 viewspointofblue

The referee today. Dear god on 23:51 - Feb 19 by Asa

Personal highlight for me was him completely unnecessarily whistling to signal a throw could be taken (?) at the same time Thompson was taking it, leading to Aluko, their player and everyone else assuming he’d whistled to stop play and not start it.

The ref then styled it out by pretending that Thompson done something wrong and having a word with him. Absolutely insane.

Just narrowly ahead of not giving a foul to us for the 30 seconds Jackson was being pulled back but then blowing up as soon as Jackson wriggled free and burst away.

So many to choose from though.

In fairness with that one, Thompson was taking an age over the throw. The ref blew up to warn him about time-wasting just as he finally took it. Iffy timing but that's just about the only decision I could understand from him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The referee today. Dear god on 00:22 - Feb 20 with 986 viewsAsa

The referee today. Dear god on 00:05 - Feb 20 by pointofblue

In fairness with that one, Thompson was taking an age over the throw. The ref blew up to warn him about time-wasting just as he finally took it. Iffy timing but that's just about the only decision I could understand from him.

Ah fair enough. I didn’t think he was taking that long. Especially when you consider the way some teams have time wasted down here and that, at Cheltenham, the ball was being shampooed, towel dried, dyed, cut, given a manicure, fake eyebrows and the ref still had no issues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024