Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clean sheet. Mins without conceeding 21:40 - Feb 19 with 875 viewsSamuelowen88

So 4 clean sheets in a row - Whats our record?

I guess the min without conceeding could be a different record as well?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Clean sheet. Mins without conceeding on 22:48 - Feb 19 with 713 viewsbournemouthblue

It must be a fair bit tastier than 4, I would hope!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Clean sheet. Mins without conceeding on 05:23 - Feb 20 with 545 viewsKropotkin123

I believe the record is six and this was potentially equalled in 2019 when we were sitting top of the table under Paul Lambert. I think Holy was interviewed about it and Phil ran a story in it. I don't think it was beaten though. Not sure on the exact amount in minutes. But I'll look for the article and update if I find out.

EDIT: Turns out the record is five in a row. So a record that is there for the taking

Holy: I Don't Think of It Like a Job 22nd Sep 2019 18:06
Tomas Holy said he doesn’t think of playing in goal for Town as a job, but as something enjoyable after a successful return to his old club Gillingham where the Blues won 1-0, equalled a club record fifth successive league clean sheet and returned to the top of the table. 9

[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 5:29]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Clean sheet. Mins without conceeding on 06:49 - Feb 20 with 469 viewsChrisd

Really enjoying these clean sheets, the more the merrier. The defensive unit picks itself now, they all look like they trust each other and are taking pride in the fact they aren’t conceding. Another one on Tuesday night please chaps!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024