Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 or 4 months ago watching Town highlights nearly 19:59 - Feb 20 with 755 viewsKeno

Brought me to tears

Now, watching the 5 minute highlights, they do. There seems to such a feeling between the squad, the management and the fans

Thanks to all involved you are making a slightly ageing, somewhat soppy Town fan very happy and starting to believe we are on our way back

Poll: If TWTD was a consistency with a by election who would you vote for
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

3 or 4 months ago watching Town highlights nearly on 20:03 - Feb 20 with 710 viewsFrimleyBlue

You watched town highlights 3-4 months ago... why would you you do that to yourself?

My name is Edward Ebineezer Jerimiah Brown, I’m a football supporter of Ipswich Town, wherever they play, you’ll find me. I haven’t missed a game since I was three
Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

3 or 4 months ago watching Town highlights nearly on 20:05 - Feb 20 with 699 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: Is this the season not to have Salah in your Fantasy Football team?

3 or 4 months ago watching Town highlights nearly on 00:58 - Feb 21 with 506 viewsBluespeed225

3 or 4 months ago watching Town highlights nearly on 20:05 - Feb 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Need some work on that pitch. Could cause serious knee slide goal celebration issues. Wes didn't look happy!

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022