Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I quite like Cheltenham as a place 17:41 - Feb 21 with 1057 viewsBobbychase

But the petty side of me really wants revenge tomorrow night.

Of all the dark arts we have seen deployed against us in L1, the time-wasting long throw routine from the game at their place (where's the towel? Oh, it's over there, let me walk slowly to it, dry the ball and then think about possibly taking the throw) which the ref allowed as though it was a special teams routine in the NFL, followed by the guy deliberately throwing the ball straight out in injury time as he knew he would just be made to take it again, makes me hope we marmalise them tomorrow.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:48 - Feb 21 with 1025 viewsGeoffSentence

Cheltenham is the last resting place of William Henry Hewitt who won the VC in the first world war having dealt with a German pill box.

He was born in Copdock.

So there's a nice little link between them and us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 989 viewsIllinoisblue

We got done by some top level s5ithousery down there. Absolutely time to put it right. Hasn’t their long ball thrower moved on? Although I’m sure they have someone else to do similar. Our ball boys need to be on their game tomorrow

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:56 - Feb 21 with 985 viewsGuthrum

Tho that player (Ben Tozer) has gone, sold to Wrexham just a couple of weeks after we played at Whaddon Road.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 18:10 - Feb 21 with 952 viewsEdwardStone

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:56 - Feb 21 by Guthrum

Tho that player (Ben Tozer) has gone, sold to Wrexham just a couple of weeks after we played at Whaddon Road.

That's him.... a right Tozer in my book
I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 18:11 - Feb 21 with 950 viewsPJH

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:48 - Feb 21 by GeoffSentence

Cheltenham is the last resting place of William Henry Hewitt who won the VC in the first world war having dealt with a German pill box.

He was born in Copdock.

So there's a nice little link between them and us.

It is also the last resting place of Brian Jones of The Stones and where two of my uncles were cremated.

The link there between them and us is that I have seen Brian Jones' grave and I was at the cremations of those two uncles.
I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 19:11 - Feb 21 with 845 viewsBobbychase

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 17:55 - Feb 21 by Illinoisblue

We got done by some top level s5ithousery down there. Absolutely time to put it right. Hasn’t their long ball thrower moved on? Although I’m sure they have someone else to do similar. Our ball boys need to be on their game tomorrow

Exactly. if they try and deploy the towel, burn it

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 23:04 - Feb 21 with 611 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 18:11 - Feb 21 by PJH

It is also the last resting place of Brian Jones of The Stones and where two of my uncles were cremated.

The link there between them and us is that I have seen Brian Jones' grave and I was at the cremations of those two uncles.

Birthplace of Gustav Holst, Edward Wilson, WG Grace and Arthur 'Bomber' Harris.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I quite like Cheltenham as a place on 23:54 - Feb 21 with 571 viewsArnieM

Watched their game vs Wycombe …. Bloody hell, just how poor were Wycombe defensively, even the budgies would have scored against ‘em!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024