Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow on a Saturday 18:43 - Feb 22 with 1220 viewsmicky_1560

Does anyone know how to set a VPN on a Saturday to allow a purchase of iFollow for a Saturday match?

I set my VPN to USA on Saturday and thought the website would allow me to purchase the match video pass.

This didn't work..

Thanks in advance.
iFollow on a Saturday on 19:13 - Feb 22 with 1166 viewsLeoMuff

Not sure what VPN your using but Nord works for me set at Norway, set it to France once and it did cut out saying not authorised, but switched countries and no problem. It might be you need to log out iFollow set the VPN then log back in again ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

iFollow on a Saturday on 14:00 - Feb 23 with 1018 viewsmicky_1560

iFollow on a Saturday on 19:13 - Feb 22 by LeoMuff

Not sure what VPN your using but Nord works for me set at Norway, set it to France once and it did cut out saying not authorised, but switched countries and no problem. It might be you need to log out iFollow set the VPN then log back in again ?

Many thanks for your reply.

CyberGhost.

I will try it again on Saturday.
iFollow on a Saturday on 08:47 - Feb 26 with 833 viewsmicky_1560

iFollow on a Saturday on 19:13 - Feb 22 by LeoMuff

This appears to have worked.
Many thanks for taking the time to reply.
COYB
iFollow on a Saturday on 09:01 - Feb 26 with 798 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

iFollow on a Saturday on 08:47 - Feb 26 by micky_1560

This appears to have worked.
Many thanks for taking the time to reply.
COYB

Yeah I've had a problem with America recently so just switched to Germany and it was fine.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

iFollow on a Saturday on 12:09 - Feb 26 with 651 viewsBluroo

iFollow on a Saturday on 14:00 - Feb 23 by micky_1560

Many thanks for your reply.

CyberGhost.

I will try it again on Saturday.

I find with Nord it’s important to start up my mac then connect to vpn straight away before going online and logging into iFollow. I find that if I’ve been using the mac without vpn for other things beforehand then connect to vpn for iFollow it’s as if something is remembered and vpn doesn’t work. So then I have to restart, and connect to vpn first and it’s all fine. Little tip that might help someone..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024