Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utterly pathetic time-wasting 21:44 - Feb 22 with 821 viewsTractorFrog

What utter scum they are.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:47 - Feb 22 with 755 viewsBluecasp

Annoying as it was we were woeful in the second half. And as for Piggott getting in the way of Celina at the end...sums up some of our strikers at the moment. Looks like we are going to fall short. Would have liked to have seen Aluko on in the second half.
Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:50 - Feb 22 with 667 viewsclive_baker

Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:47 - Feb 22 by Bluecasp

Annoying as it was we were woeful in the second half. And as for Piggott getting in the way of Celina at the end...sums up some of our strikers at the moment. Looks like we are going to fall short. Would have liked to have seen Aluko on in the second half.

I don't really know what was going through Pigott's head there. He had his back to goal and decides to nip it off Celina's foot who's on the penalty spot ready to shoot. Criminal really.

Scrappy 2nd half, stopped doing the basics. Did think when we missed our 1st half chances that they would come back to bite us.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:51 - Feb 22 with 637 viewsbazza

Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:47 - Feb 22 by Bluecasp

Fair play to McKenna, tried them all, gave them all a chance, maybe sling Simpson in the mix for the remainder of the season.. worth a shot..
Utterly pathetic time-wasting on 21:54 - Feb 22 with 582 viewsSwansea_Blue

The ref added it on, so I wouldn't worry too much. If we were 1-0 up and under pressure, we'd do the same and call it 'managing the game'. So scum is going a bit far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024