Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left 22:04 - Feb 22 with 1644 viewsHeathlander

it's all over.
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 22:45 - Feb 22 with 1547 viewsHighgateBlue

Four points following Sunderland's equaliser, and 3 of the 4 teams above us have games in hand.

But I do agree. Plenty to play for, not that much ground to make up. There's a difference between frustration and devastation. Five clean sheets in a row, still averaging more than 2ppg under McKenna. That figure should be enough.

Still in the hunt...
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 22:45 - Feb 22 with 1543 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Wrong. It’s 4 points now. May as well start experimenting for next season and give some of the kids a few minutes.
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:04 - Feb 22 with 1390 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 22:45 - Feb 22 by Matt_Netherlands

Wrong. It’s 4 points now. May as well start experimenting for next season and give some of the kids a few minutes.

I can only hope you’re being sarcastic

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:12 - Feb 22 with 1342 viewsPortman_Pie

Can you speak English instead of Text talk dic head?

Is that meant to mean 'Off' you illiterate incompetent dik
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:14 - Feb 22 with 1321 viewsclive_baker

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:12 - Feb 22 by Portman_Pie

You what? Bell end

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:20 - Feb 22 with 1266 viewsMatt_Netherlands

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 23:04 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I can only hope you’re being sarcastic

100%. I was hoping for a bite or two….
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 06:35 - Feb 23 with 1011 viewsBlue_Heath

The games in hand for teams above/below makes it incredibly difficult.
3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 07:48 - Feb 23 with 856 viewsChrisd

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 06:35 - Feb 23 by Blue_Heath

The games in hand for teams above/below makes it incredibly difficult.

Games in hand count for nothing, unless you win them. Still looks like 5th and 6th are still up for grabs as Sunderland and Wycombe seem to be struggling to win games consistently. The matches against Oxford and Plymouth are now getting bigger by the week. Those two games are must win for us as it will drag us closer to both of those sides.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 08:01 - Feb 23 with 795 viewsBlueBoots

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 07:48 - Feb 23 by Chrisd

Games in hand count for nothing, unless you win them. Still looks like 5th and 6th are still up for grabs as Sunderland and Wycombe seem to be struggling to win games consistently. The matches against Oxford and Plymouth are now getting bigger by the week. Those two games are must win for us as it will drag us closer to both of those sides.

Sunderland and Wycombe are winless in their last 5 matches...

12 games to go - think we'll need 7 wins and 3 draws to make the play-offs...don't think it matters where we get them, so taking points off the teams above us aren't must-wins, but would be a massive help.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 08:05 - Feb 23 with 771 viewsChrisd

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 08:01 - Feb 23 by BlueBoots

Sunderland and Wycombe are winless in their last 5 matches...

12 games to go - think we'll need 7 wins and 3 draws to make the play-offs...don't think it matters where we get them, so taking points off the teams above us aren't must-wins, but would be a massive help.

This is where I think differently to you, but understand the point you’re making. Nevertheless, we beat sides above us (Oxford and Plymouth) that’s 3 points gained on them and that changes the landscape hugely. So for me, both those games are must wins.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 8:07]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 08:06 - Feb 23 with 768 viewsMetal_Hacker

WOW !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

3 points of the playoffs with 12 games left on 22:42 - Feb 23 with 494 viewsHeathlander

You ok hun?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024