Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood - where was he last night? 07:55 - Feb 23 with 2603 viewspennblue

He is our best goal scorer, we need him in games like last night.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:01 - Feb 23 with 2244 viewsMetal_Hacker

You might be challenged on here with that statement but I'm assuming he was injured

Poll: If it were one or the other

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:02 - Feb 23 with 2242 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Best goal scorer?! Based on what? Last two times he's played he's had two horrendous misses.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 2216 viewsGlasgowBlue

I would imagine the bash brothers will return for the game at Morecambe.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:19 - Feb 23 with 2170 viewsFixed_It

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:01 - Feb 23 by Metal_Hacker

You might be challenged on here with that statement but I'm assuming he was injured

No. Just 'rotated'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:30 - Feb 23 with 2112 viewspennblue

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:02 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Best goal scorer?! Based on what? Last two times he's played he's had two horrendous misses.

basing it on stats:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/ipswich-town/top-scorers

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 2083 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:51 - Feb 23 with 2025 viewsblueislander

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:36 - Feb 23 by BlueBadger

LOL

“Our best striker” That is what football manager does for you.
Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:03 - Feb 23 with 1983 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Norwood - where was he last night? on 08:51 - Feb 23 by blueislander

“Our best striker” That is what football manager does for you.

Put it this way, I’d rather have had him running onto that chance at the end than Pigott (based jn recent form)
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:15 - Feb 23 with 1919 viewsOldFart71

I think there's a pretty good chance he'll move at the end of the season. He's not the player that many thought he could be with us. I think McKenna will make a few changes with regards to our forward line come the closed season and that's partly why he is rotating to see exactly what he has and to be quite honest, in my opinion, not a lot. Bonne can't score for toffee, Jackson has hardly ever been prolific, Celina probably won't be with us come next season, Pigott although prolific last season either hasn't settle in or doesn't suit our style of play and Norwood had three games where he was good, but seems more interested on his off field activities than on being a footballer.
Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:22 - Feb 23 with 1889 viewshype313

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:15 - Feb 23 by OldFart71

I think there's a pretty good chance he'll move at the end of the season. He's not the player that many thought he could be with us. I think McKenna will make a few changes with regards to our forward line come the closed season and that's partly why he is rotating to see exactly what he has and to be quite honest, in my opinion, not a lot. Bonne can't score for toffee, Jackson has hardly ever been prolific, Celina probably won't be with us come next season, Pigott although prolific last season either hasn't settle in or doesn't suit our style of play and Norwood had three games where he was good, but seems more interested on his off field activities than on being a footballer.

Jackson, Norwood and Pigott are all ok strikers at this level, but given the age, cost of contracts and returns I can see all three being moved on at the end of the season, they are fine under an Evans ownershp

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:25 - Feb 23 with 1884 viewshype313

Jackson, Norwood and Pigott are all ok strikers at this level, but given the age, cost of contracts and returns from them so far, I can see all three being moved on at the end of the season, they are fine under an Evans ownership, not Gamechanger.

Bonne, hmm, it's a real tale of two half's with him, early season I would love to think we could secure him permanently, but since December he has been pretty poor, not sure if he has done enough under McKenna to warrant him securing him full time.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:32 - Feb 23 with 1852 viewsmarkchips

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:25 - Feb 23 by hype313

Jackson, Norwood and Pigott are all ok strikers at this level, but given the age, cost of contracts and returns from them so far, I can see all three being moved on at the end of the season, they are fine under an Evans ownership, not Gamechanger.

Bonne, hmm, it's a real tale of two half's with him, early season I would love to think we could secure him permanently, but since December he has been pretty poor, not sure if he has done enough under McKenna to warrant him securing him full time.

I agree re Bonne. As much as he is one of our own his goals have totally dried up and I believe McKenna will be able to attract better with his contacts.
Norwood - where was he last night? on 11:56 - Feb 23 with 1635 viewsHighgateBlue

Norwood - where was he last night? on 09:03 - Feb 23 by Matt_Netherlands

Put it this way, I’d rather have had him running onto that chance at the end than Pigott (based jn recent form)

Yes, or even just having a kip on the touchline so that he didn't get in Celina's way like Pigott did towards the end.

I rather suspect we will be Striker-shopping in the close season, regardless of division. With a big trolley.
Norwood - where was he last night? on 12:23 - Feb 23 with 1588 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Norwood - where was he last night? on 11:56 - Feb 23 by HighgateBlue

Yes, or even just having a kip on the touchline so that he didn't get in Celina's way like Pigott did towards the end.

I rather suspect we will be Striker-shopping in the close season, regardless of division. With a big trolley.

Akinfenwa?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:12 - Feb 23 with 1520 viewsleitrimblue

In the park, in the park, where the sun don't ever shine?
Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:47 - Feb 23 with 1459 viewsGarv

but seems more interested on his off field activities than on being a footballer.

Such a lazy opinion.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:56 - Feb 23 with 1429 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:47 - Feb 23 by Garv

but seems more interested on his off field activities than on being a footballer.

Such a lazy opinion.

'lazy opinion' and 'lazy journalism' are the up and coming lazy clichés.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:07 - Feb 23 with 1397 viewspositivity

best goal scorer?

he's not scored in our last 9 games,
6 other players have managed a total of 12 in that time!

his form has drastically declined since the transfer window closed

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:09 - Feb 23 with 1394 viewsAinsleyBlue

Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:12 - Feb 23 by leitrimblue

In the park, in the park, where the sun don't ever shine?

He shivered the whole night through.

Mark Lanegan RIP.
Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 1344 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:07 - Feb 23 by positivity

best goal scorer?

he's not scored in our last 9 games,
6 other players have managed a total of 12 in that time!

his form has drastically declined since the transfer window closed

Wow! That's some take.

In those 9 games, he has made 3 starts and played a total of 310 minutes. So, he has effectively not scored in 3 appearances. Or, since the transfer window has shut (since you chose to introduce that), he has not scored in 1 start or a total of 125 minutes. For 4 of the 9 games you choose to judge his form on, the transfer window was open too!

To relate his form to whether the transfer window is open would take a lot more evidence than that for me.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:59 - Feb 23 with 1280 viewspositivity

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:09 - Feb 23 by AinsleyBlue

He shivered the whole night through.

Mark Lanegan RIP.

that's sad news, covid?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 15:03 - Feb 23 with 1268 viewspositivity

Norwood - where was he last night? on 14:21 - Feb 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wow! That's some take.

In those 9 games, he has made 3 starts and played a total of 310 minutes. So, he has effectively not scored in 3 appearances. Or, since the transfer window has shut (since you chose to introduce that), he has not scored in 1 start or a total of 125 minutes. For 4 of the 9 games you choose to judge his form on, the transfer window was open too!

To relate his form to whether the transfer window is open would take a lot more evidence than that for me.

obviously a bit of hyperbole, but he's not looked at it in those 310 minutes, looks way off the pace. certainly not our best goalscorer at the moment!

fwiw, i'd have him on the bench if bonne starts, but given the choice of the 2 i'd go for bonne every time. the other 2 (3 with simpson) offer something different

Norwood - where was he last night? on 15:04 - Feb 23 with 1263 viewsOldFart71

Norwood - where was he last night? on 12:23 - Feb 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Akinfenwa?

Are you allowed to swear on this forum ?
Norwood - where was he last night? on 15:14 - Feb 23 with 1238 viewspositivity

Norwood - where was he last night? on 15:04 - Feb 23 by OldFart71

Are you allowed to swear on this forum ?

as in "f**k yeah he has got a better goals ratio than norwood"?

Norwood - where was he last night? on 16:45 - Feb 23 with 1093 viewsGarv

Norwood - where was he last night? on 13:56 - Feb 23 by GeoffSentence

'lazy opinion' and 'lazy journalism' are the up and coming lazy clichés.

Okay. Either way, you've magicked up a statement based on nothing.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024