Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By all means set up your own Youtube channel 12:57 - Feb 24 with 4511 viewsBobbychase

But don't just stand there nodding while someone is talking what is clearly rage-fuelled boll*cks. Challenge them, ask a question, say something. If not, your only function is to give idiots airtime. Which serves no purpose.

[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 12:58]

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 3203 viewsFixed_It

Although, in fairness, the rage-fuelled bollox was at least articulate and to the point (comparatively speaking) - unlike his usual rambling offerings on TT.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 13:13]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 3196 viewsEwan_Oozami

No purpose other than people sharing his content....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:03 - Feb 24 with 3183 viewsBobbychase

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:02 - Feb 24 by Fixed_It

Although, in fairness, the rage-fuelled bollox was at least articulate and to the point (comparatively speaking) - unlike his usual rambling offerings on TT.

"I've been going since the club was formed and let me tell you...."

Nobody cares how long you have been going for. It doesn't make your opinion any more relevant.

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:06 - Feb 24 with 3135 viewsBobbychase

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:02 - Feb 24 by Fixed_It

"Let me talk on your podcast about another podcast I'm a regular on."

What is going on

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:07 - Feb 24 with 3138 viewsFixed_It

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:03 - Feb 24 by Bobbychase

Nobody cares how long you have been going for. It doesn't make your opinion any more relevant.

It's been quite a week for the regulars on TT to make fools of themselves with rage-fuelled rants. But it's ok - it's passion apparently.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:09 - Feb 24 with 3108 viewsBobbychase

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:07 - Feb 24 by Fixed_It

It's been quite a week for the regulars on TT to make fools of themselves with rage-fuelled rants. But it's ok - it's passion apparently.

What's the end game here, that's what I think about. Will their podcast escalate in a continuing search for audience numbers to the point where it's them in Rendlesham Forest, taking potshots at each other with high-powered rifles after insulting each other over walkie-talkies?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 3079 viewsIllinoisblue

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:09 - Feb 24 by Bobbychase

What's the end game here, that's what I think about. Will their podcast escalate in a continuing search for audience numbers to the point where it's them in Rendlesham Forest, taking potshots at each other with high-powered rifles after insulting each other over walkie-talkies?

We can but hope. Live stream that and I’m hitting Like AND Subscribe

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 3072 viewsWeWereZombies

Also, that would make him one hundred and forty three years old - call me suspicious but...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:13 - Feb 24 with 3044 viewshype313

Exactly, this "I've been going since 1962" really grinds my gears, well done for being born a years earlier than others, but it doesn't mean you automatically become a football guru.

In fact it probably renders your thoughts redundant on the whole given the changes in that time, we're already seeing old school managers getting replaced by guys in their 30's, does he think McKenna is useless because he hasn't been around for 50 odd years.

Rant over.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:16 - Feb 24 with 3011 viewsBobbychase

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:13 - Feb 24 by hype313

Exactly, this "I've been going since 1962" really grinds my gears, well done for being born a years earlier than others, but it doesn't mean you automatically become a football guru.

In fact it probably renders your thoughts redundant on the whole given the changes in that time, we're already seeing old school managers getting replaced by guys in their 30's, does he think McKenna is useless because he hasn't been around for 50 odd years.

Rant over.

I've encountered these people at games. When they argue with people around them it always starts with them saying the year they started going, as if that confers superior intellect on them immediately.

You rightly point out that football has changed a lot even in the last decade let alone since the 1970s which is usually when these people hark back to.

I've also noticed they tend to think anyone appointed as Town manager who isn't also a member of the Robson teams is not to be trusted. Terry Butcher was a disaster as a manager but you often hear people saying he would "get stuck in". Getting stuck in tends not to work, but they parrot that line anyway.

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:30 - Feb 24 with 2905 viewsCoastalblue

Who the F is that?

Emabarrasing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:37 - Feb 24 with 2870 viewsWeWereZombies

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:16 - Feb 24 by Bobbychase

I've encountered these people at games. When they argue with people around them it always starts with them saying the year they started going, as if that confers superior intellect on them immediately.

You rightly point out that football has changed a lot even in the last decade let alone since the 1970s which is usually when these people hark back to.

I've also noticed they tend to think anyone appointed as Town manager who isn't also a member of the Robson teams is not to be trusted. Terry Butcher was a disaster as a manager but you often hear people saying he would "get stuck in". Getting stuck in tends not to work, but they parrot that line anyway.

Butch wasn't a disaster, he had successes and he had failures - which is the lot of most managers.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:38 - Feb 24 with 2867 viewsSitfcB

I thought this thread was going to be about bedsheet…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:39 - Feb 24 with 2864 viewsmattyhollandsirish

I think poor Colin has had one too many ales here and Alex has just let him run with it. Probably didn't want to wind him up even more. Genuinely think Colin's heart is in the right place and he's not too bothered about views/likes. Quite the rant though!
By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:49 - Feb 24 with 2796 viewshomer_123

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:38 - Feb 24 by SitfcB

I thought this thread was going to be about bedsheet…

Now I can't be the only one that thinks he actually has a valid point. At least the point about trying to score a goal?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:51 - Feb 24 with 2781 viewsclive_baker

'Get out of my club'.

It's not your club Colin, you tosser.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:55 - Feb 24 with 2747 viewsSitfcB

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:49 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Now I can't be the only one that thinks he actually has a valid point. At least the point about trying to score a goal?

Oh yeah I get that point, silly to say we weren’t trying to score a goal.

But one of those blokes lives in Dublin!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:56 - Feb 24 with 2744 viewsBlueBadger

The state of this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:56 - Feb 24 with 2735 viewshomer_123

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:55 - Feb 24 by SitfcB

Oh yeah I get that point, silly to say we weren’t trying to score a goal.

But one of those blokes lives in Dublin!

Oh, the whole, 'Go to games' thing and the meltdown was just silly.

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:57 - Feb 24 with 2727 viewshomer_123

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:56 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

The state of this.

On the flip side, you could argue it's not the typical Town fan response of meh....??????

No, you are right - it's a fecking mess.

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 2713 viewsKieran_Knows

Honestly, just ban every Ipswich Town fan YouTube accounts.

The worrying thing is though, he's got exactly what he wants from it ... views, which ultimately leads to more subscribers.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 13:59]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 14:08 - Feb 24 with 2663 viewsVaughan8

No many people watch this hopefully.

I occasionally see that Arsenal TV thing on facebook and deary me its embarrassing., just like this.

Even if Pigott wanted to "get out of the club", it doesn't really work like that! haha

Is this guy "famous"?
By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 14:13 - Feb 24 with 2638 viewsstopmoaning

Those two from the different videos on here clearly have some personal issues.
By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 14:14 - Feb 24 with 2621 viewsBobbychase

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 13:51 - Feb 24 by clive_baker

'Get out of my club'.

It's not your club Colin, you tosser.

Also, when did a professional footballer ever say: "You know what, I'm not playing well. Don't worry about paying up my contract, I'm off. Sorry again it didn't work out."

By all means set up your own Youtube channel on 14:31 - Feb 24 with 2529 viewsOwainG1992

Leave Colin alone.
Good to see passion.
Is he right? Probably not but I like to see fans with an opinion.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024