Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really good performance. Really disappointing result. 17:15 - Feb 26 with 621 viewsitfcsuth

2 points from Cheltenham and Morecambe is a disappointing return. Performance level today was outstanding I thought, but when you need a near perfect run in - a week like that is a real blow.

Out of Jackson, Norwood, Pigott, Bonne - only Jackson has 1 goal in the last 10 games.

I think we can see our current struggle.
Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:20 - Feb 26 with 585 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's only really good if you finish it off. For all the positives it still had sitters and a terrible error that gifted them a goal. That was literally the only way they were going to score. So it wasn't that good a performance. Good performances return goals, we aren't doing that.
Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:55 - Feb 26 with 510 viewsitfcsuth

Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:20 - Feb 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's only really good if you finish it off. For all the positives it still had sitters and a terrible error that gifted them a goal. That was literally the only way they were going to score. So it wasn't that good a performance. Good performances return goals, we aren't doing that.

I think that’s a very simplistic approach I have to be honest.

Lunacy to suggest it wasn’t that good a performance in my opinion.
Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 479 viewsFrimleyBlue

Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:20 - Feb 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Don't agree, the keeper pulled off some cracking saves, but also we missed some sitters. The performance of the last 2 games tho ( well first half tues) has been a level above anything we've seen over the past few seasons.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 18:02 - Feb 26 with 466 viewsAlanG296

Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 17:55 - Feb 26 by itfcsuth

I think that’s a very simplistic approach I have to be honest.

Lunacy to suggest it wasn’t that good a performance in my opinion.

Football is a simplistic game. The only stats that matter are goals. For all that we dominated possession over them, had more corners and shots, where it counts both Cheltenham and Morecambe were our equals.
Ey?! on 18:09 - Feb 26 with 433 viewsunstableblue

That was a good performance and display; we just had three players performing badly - Norwood, Bonne and Thompson. And CRITICALLY an opposition who packed their defence, literally with 10 players. Thompson doesn’t have a mare, I do think we would have won 1-0.

But what out excellent passing and play needs is the breaking the lines and energy that Celina brought and a decent striker.

Celina didn’t start and Norwood and Bonne are woeful currently

But Town are playing well at the moment, but we as fans need to realise that opposition managers are really fearing fearing us currently and are setting up accordingly

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 18:10 - Feb 26 with 411 viewsChurchman

If you dominate games and fail to score, it’s disappointing. But it’s better than having nothing of games and nicking a point. Patience is required. KM has managed for 12 games. I wish he’d won the lot, but unfortunately some of the opposition had other ideas. 7 wins, 3 draws doesn’t make me want to reach for the pitchfork and flaming torch just yet.

A disappointing week, but it’s going to happen at some stage. We are good enough to banjo the better teams in this division so the race isn’t run yet. The start of the season killed us. Let’s see where we finish at the end of it and if we are short with a progressing team, I’ll live with that.

We are heading in the right direction. For me that’s the most important thing. This time last year, I had written us into L2 and the depths beyond. A year on I can see us within a few short years challenging for the Premier League, providing the management, owners and supporters hold their nerve.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 18:23]
Really good performance. Really disappointing result. on 18:12 - Feb 26 with 397 viewsNthQldITFC

Just as with Cheltenham, so much to be positive about looking forward.

It's OK to be disappointed we aren't winning, and disappointed if we don't make the play-offs , and simultaneously really happy because we can see what is developing, assuming we can keep the bulk of this squad together, and add in some effective strikers for next season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024