Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second 22:02 - Mar 1 with 1053 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Or are we only posting when Cook is losing?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1047 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the truth is 99.9% of us are posting about it on neither occasion.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1035 viewsKeno

Who and who?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:05 - Mar 1 with 1023 viewsStewart27

Pretty sad to post when they win or lose.
Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:09 - Mar 1 with 1001 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Personally I don't follow chesterfield. But Cook is a decent guy, and regardless of his mistakes for us I'd like to see him do well.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:13 - Mar 1 with 972 viewsSitfcB

Don’t care and don’t care.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 22:34 - Mar 1 with 920 viewssoupytwist

My son, who is at university in Sheffield and has a mate who supports Chesterfield, went to the game this evening. He texted me earlier to say that they seem to love Cook there, and Scott Loach is pretty popular too. As they came back from one down he said it was pretty lively when the home goals went in.
Chesterfield now won two on the bounce and back into second on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 598 viewsBlueBlood90

How many did he win here? All I care about

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024