Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. 14:22 - Mar 2 with 919 viewsEricsGate

If the points per game since KMc started continues to the end of the season this would be how the table would look

I have taken into account the amount of games left each team has to play in their points per game.

1st Rotherham ______102
2nd Wigan__________95

3rd MK Dons________90
4th Sheff Weds_______85
5th Oxford__________77

6th Plymouth_______75 GD = +15 at present
6th Ipswich_________75 GD = +14 at present

8th Bolton_________74
9th Wycombe______72
10th Sunderland____71
11th Portsmouth____70

Yes we have tougher games coming up but have a look at Plymouths last 7 games...
A vs Ipswich
H vs Oxford
A vs Burton
A vs Wycombe
H vs Sunderland
A vs Wigan
H vs MK Dons

All is not lost (i hope).

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 14:41 - Mar 2 with 812 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s over for us, sadly. I am convinced of that. Although if we win Saturday and a couple others lose…

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If my Auntie had balls.... on 14:45 - Mar 2 with 784 viewsBloots

....she'd be my Uncle.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

If my Auntie had balls.... on 14:48 - Mar 2 with 766 viewsBlueBadger

If my Auntie had balls.... on 14:45 - Mar 2 by Bloots

....she'd be my Uncle.

Not nowadays.....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 14:51 - Mar 2 with 734 viewsusm

We need a couple of teams to have their bad patch towards the end of the season...Oxford maybe and MK Dons though they are probably too far ahead. Sheff Weds would be ideal but I cant see that.

I reckon we can catch Plymouth and Wycombe and keep Bolton and Portsmouth at bay. But we need to catch one other and I dont think Sunderland will slip up enough for us to catch them. So, sadly, I reckon 7th for us barring something dramatic.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 15:17 - Mar 2 with 658 viewsbilllm

Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 14:41 - Mar 2 by Illinoisblue

It’s over for us, sadly. I am convinced of that. Although if we win Saturday and a couple others lose…

The last two games finished our season, there was hope nothing now, if we win 11 on the bounce we have a chance, lol,
Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 15:27 - Mar 2 with 635 viewsIllinoisblue

Points per Game for every team since Kieran McKenna started and to season end. on 15:17 - Mar 2 by billlm

The last two games finished our season, there was hope nothing now, if we win 11 on the bounce we have a chance, lol,

Our recent lack of goals is really killing us. Mad to think we could win 9 of last 11 and still possibly miss out.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024