Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine 15:46 - Mar 3 with 2308 viewsKesgrave_Exile

I would like to see next seasons away kit to be yellow and blue as a sign of solidarity for Ukraine.

Plus that's a historical colour scheme as well so shouldn't be too controversial.
Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:40 - Mar 3 with 379 viewsSwansea_Blue

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:32 - Mar 3 by jeera

Signs of solidarity are a nice gesture but not of much use really.

Unless all proceeds go to the relevant causes of course - that would be entirely another matter and well-worthy.

Someone suggested this the other day as a generic 'away' kit across the league which maybe isn't a terrible idea.

With any obvious clashes catered for naturally.

Have a relevant logo on the shirt, much as we did with the Carers Trust even though ME group was still sponsoring. Job done. Both a visual symbol and helping raise money to support whatever will need support by next season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 369 viewsjeera

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:37 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Wotld? Bloody heck, not another one. We’ve already got Wordle, Worldle, Wordle2. I’m never going to get anything done ever again.

You say that now but once the cup final is in sight you'll up your game.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 364 viewsCoastalblue

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:40 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Have a relevant logo on the shirt, much as we did with the Carers Trust even though ME group was still sponsoring. Job done. Both a visual symbol and helping raise money to support whatever will need support by next season.

A patch on the sleeve?

Like this maybe?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 02:58 - Mar 4 with 300 viewsArthur_Hayes

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 20:50 - Mar 3 by gainsboroughblue

Most footballers did back in the day. The ITFC annuals i used to get at Christmas featured these sort of Q&A pages and the favourite musicians always seemed to be safe, middle of the road stuff like Genesis, Dire Straits, Chris Rea etc. I remember always hoping that Irvin Gernon or someone would extoll the virtues of Half Man Half Biscuit or Christian Death.

George Benson was also a favourite amongst footballers back in the day.

Person you’d most like to meet? The standard answers were either the queen or the pope.

Advice to youngsters? Most said the usual, “work hard, stick at it” etc, although Dave Kemp of Plymouth gave the sage advice of “never pick your nose in public”. Wise words Dave
Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 09:18 - Mar 4 with 260 viewsitfcjoe

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 21:00 - Mar 3 by BlueNote

Favourite Meal: Steak and Chips
Favourite Drink: Lager

I'm sure they were the answers given in Shoot and Match interviews in the 80's

It inspired the title for this book

https://www.waterstones.com/book/steak-diana-ross/david-mcvay/9780955880773

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next seasons away kit to show solidarity for Ukraine on 10:16 - Mar 4 with 220 viewsTJS

I think any revival of the 1970's yellow and blue away kit probably became a non-starter when replica shirts started to be sold in the 1980's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024