Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... 21:56 - Mar 3 with 2261 viewsXYZ

... have been acting as agents of influence for the Russian state."

Well, that put a cat amongst the pigeons ...

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 2160 viewsjeera

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, given their recent history.

Them and Farage and connections with Bannon and the jetting off here and there and the huge amounts of cash from seemingly nowhere.

But wasn't she all a bit pally with them at one point?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 22:53 - Mar 3 with 2047 viewsXYZ

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 22:02 - Mar 3 by jeera

Them and Farage and connections with Bannon and the jetting off here and there and the huge amounts of cash from seemingly nowhere.

She was very pally with them - ghost wrote their brexit diaries
Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:06 - Mar 3 with 2020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 22:02 - Mar 3 by jeera

All reported at the time and largely ignored thanks to the tribal nature of Brexit https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/11/profile-isabel-oakeshott-and-the

Who cares that a prominent supporter of Brexit fears blatant corruption and foreign interference when one's side is 'winning', eh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:22 - Mar 3 with 1987 viewsjeera

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:06 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

All reported at the time and largely ignored thanks to the tribal nature of Brexit https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/11/profile-isabel-oakeshott-and-the

Who cares that a prominent supporter of Brexit fears blatant corruption and foreign interference when one's side is 'winning', eh?

A fair number of supposed patriots did Russian bidding in dividing the nation.

But it's us who hates our country.

Go figure, as they say.

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been stitched up like a kipper. Or even a British fisherman.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:32 - Mar 3 with 1963 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:22 - Mar 3 by jeera

A fair number of supposed patriots did Russian bidding in dividing the nation.

But it's us who hates our country.

Go figure, as they say.

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been stitched up like a kipper. Or even a British fisherman.

Yep. As Confucius said: 'Beware nationalists parading under a banner of fake patriotism'. (He was massively against Brexit and I might be using some artistic licence).

In all seriousness, I'm not sure we'll get to a point as a nation of acknowledging it was a massive stitch up. The kool aid still runs deep. There'll be a divide over Brexit for years (or decades), even though many of the concerns about why it was being proposed are now coming home to roost big time. Useful idiots are always going to be useful idiots - for example https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-rise-and-fall-of-lord-haw-haw-during-the-seco

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 01:33 - Mar 4 with 1857 viewsBlueBadger

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 23:32 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. As Confucius said: 'Beware nationalists parading under a banner of fake patriotism'. (He was massively against Brexit and I might be using some artistic licence).

In all seriousness, I'm not sure we'll get to a point as a nation of acknowledging it was a massive stitch up. The kool aid still runs deep. There'll be a divide over Brexit for years (or decades), even though many of the concerns about why it was being proposed are now coming home to roost big time. Useful idiots are always going to be useful idiots - for example https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-rise-and-fall-of-lord-haw-haw-during-the-seco

Imagine being a Brexiteer right now. All your fantasies about 'taking back control' were basically incepted, driven and fuelled by people in the pay of a foreign power.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 01:41 - Mar 4 with 1845 viewsBlueBadger

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 01:33 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Imagine being a Brexiteer right now. All your fantasies about 'taking back control' were basically incepted, driven and fuelled by people in the pay of a foreign power.

It'll probably turn out that being manipulated by obvious cons from Russians is the EU's fault.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 07:50 - Mar 4 with 1648 viewsSteve_M

Has Tice fallen out with them then because he was quite happy to go along with them until he got what he wanted.

The ultimate source of the large donations that Banks made has always been particularly opaque.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 08:33 - Mar 4 with 1578 viewsITFC_Forever

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 01:33 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

They're all too stupid to realise.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 10:22 - Mar 4 with 1485 viewsElderGrizzly

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 22:53 - Mar 3 by XYZ

She was very pally with them - ghost wrote their brexit diaries

And her boyfriend is literally a political ally of them.

She is neck deep in this, she enabled it further and any effort to pretend otherwise is frankly absurd.
Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 10:53 - Mar 4 with 1425 viewsElderGrizzly

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 10:22 - Mar 4 by ElderGrizzly

And her boyfriend is literally a political ally of them.

She is neck deep in this, she enabled it further and any effort to pretend otherwise is frankly absurd.

More from Carol today

Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 11:29 - Mar 4 with 1373 viewsBlueNomad

What did Cummings do when he was in Russia?
Isabel Oakshott - "I am in no doubt that Banks and Wigmore ... on 12:13 - Mar 4 with 1308 viewsHARRY10

There is a post war Germany feel about all this - with righties desperate to now claim they knew nothing of what was happening, they were only obeying orders etc

The excuse being peddled is that they knew Johnson, Farage and others were known liars, there was too much evidence out there.

But they thought it would mean that this time they would be telling the truth.

Dear god, just how stupid did you have to be to not only swallow the lies, but be so thick as to re-post them ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024