Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we can't score against that clown in defence 14:55 - Mar 5 with 1011 viewsSmithy

then we really should just give up

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:09 - Mar 5 with 967 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What a muppet you are!

"Headed away by Nsiala" is going to be repeated all afternoon isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:13 - Mar 5 with 941 viewsSmithy

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:09 - Mar 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

What a muppet you are!

"Headed away by Nsiala" is going to be repeated all afternoon isn't it?

why?? imo a terrible defender, who I believe we should target as we will get a lot of joy against him, much as other clubs did when they played us. Play it on the floor around him or over the top and run in behind him we should create numerous chances and have possibilities of gaining a penalty. Pleased to see Jackson up against him playing off his shoulder, if he can keep his form should benefit us.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:14 - Mar 5 with 935 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Oh god - don’t bite 🎣
If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 756 viewsnoggin

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:13 - Mar 5 by Smithy

why?? imo a terrible defender, who I believe we should target as we will get a lot of joy against him, much as other clubs did when they played us. Play it on the floor around him or over the top and run in behind him we should create numerous chances and have possibilities of gaining a penalty. Pleased to see Jackson up against him playing off his shoulder, if he can keep his form should benefit us.

He's better at football than you are at grammar.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 745 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 15:13 - Mar 5 by Smithy

Lol he's had Jackson in his pocket

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:34 - Mar 5 with 641 viewscressi

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:17 - Mar 5 by FrimleyBlue

Lol he's had Jackson in his pocket

Yea because
Jackson is a headless chicken 9 out of 10 games
If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:35 - Mar 5 with 631 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:34 - Mar 5 by cressi

Yea because

I like Jackson personally but he's been poor today and there's the goal to go with this post too
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 16:42]

Waka waka eh eh

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:42 - Mar 5 with 606 viewsnoggin

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:34 - Mar 5 by cressi

Yea because

Hahahahaha. You really have had a bad day.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 16:44]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:44 - Mar 5 with 568 viewsKeno

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:35 - Mar 5 by FrimleyBlue

I like Jackson personally but he's been poor today and there's the goal to go with this post too
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 16:42]

Frimmers football genius

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 550 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:44 - Mar 5 by Keno

Frimmers football genius

It's been a good day. Lol.

Waka waka eh eh

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 532 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Do us a favour and just get behind the team, at the moment your just embarrassing yourself!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:56 - Mar 5 with 465 viewscressi

If we can't score against that clown in defence on 16:47 - Mar 5 by Ipswich_Crazy

Do us a favour and just get behind the team, at the moment your just embarrassing yourself!

Open my mouth more often like his enthusiasm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024