Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of strikers.................................. 08:32 - Mar 7 with 932 viewsbobbyramsey

I assume that one/some/all of our current crop will depart in the summer, but who should replace them and what type of player would KM be looking for?

Any names, ideas, who would you keep, if any?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 8:32]
Talking of strikers.................................. on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 834 viewsITFCed

Keep Jackson and Pigott

Let Bonne and Norwood go

Buy Stockton and May

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Talking of strikers.................................. on 10:04 - Mar 7 with 712 viewstractorboy1978

A lot of people won't like this but I think Troy Parrott will be a target.
Talking of strikers.................................. on 10:07 - Mar 7 with 698 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I can imagine all of the strikers we currently have moving on to be honest. I would've thought it will be a total refresh of that area.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Talking of strikers.................................. on 10:08 - Mar 7 with 690 viewsNthQldITFC

Don't know any specific names, but we should be looking for the sort of player who can take the ball from any angle at any height under pressure from defenders, and either play a supporting forward in, or turn the defender inside out and go himself.

A good place to look for players like this is somewhere like Celta Vigo, but not sure whether we can recruit from overseas?

Olé.

I think I would probably keep Pigott who might fit the bill, and probably Jackson for other roles, but if we had three decent incomers who matched the spec above, I would be happy for all of the current crop to go. I think Bonne could possibly do the job, but maybe is feeling the local hero pressure too much.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Talking of strikers.................................. on 10:14 - Mar 7 with 657 viewsbilllm

Talking of strikers.................................. on 09:20 - Mar 7 by ITFCed

Keep Jackson and Pigott

Let Bonne and Norwood go

Buy Stockton and May

Deffinatly keep the first two
Talking of strikers.................................. on 11:07 - Mar 7 with 541 viewsChurchman

I’d buy Bonne, keep Jackson if he continues to show as well as he has the last couple of games. I’d more Norwood on. I’d also say goodbye to Pigott but only if we can find somebody better that fits with the forwards that remain and assuming he doesn’t start scoring for fun before the season ends.

Given our performance level from Oct on, we are not too far of a really good side for this division and I’d keep changes to a minimum, if possible.
Talking of strikers.................................. on 11:33 - Mar 7 with 479 viewshype313

Talking of strikers.................................. on 09:20 - Mar 7 by ITFCed

Keep Jackson and Pigott

Let Bonne and Norwood go

Buy Stockton and May

Bizarrely, and if you had asked me 6 months ago I would have said otherwise, but I think he'll not look to buy Bonne, move Norwood and Pigott on and keep Jackson.

Obviously add a couple in as well as Jackson, because his scoring rate isn't high or consistent enough to be the main man, but can add a different dimension to the play.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024