Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) 12:54 - Mar 8 with 1018 viewsSamWhiteUK

A win over us tonight could see a 2-place jump for our visitors, while the home win we are all hoping for is needed for us to keep touch with the top 6. With Sheff Wed not playing tonight, if Sunderland and Plymouth results go our way, we could be sitting 2 points off sixth, albeit with Wednesday having a game in hand.
How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:03 - Mar 8 with 926 viewsSamWhiteUK

Direct link to image

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:06 - Mar 8 with 908 viewsitfcjoe

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:03 - Mar 8 by SamWhiteUK

Direct link to image

Shows how important it is to keep winning, going to be a relentless run in from here

Is it worth trying to note the location of fixtures on right - could do it American way of @ Ipswich for Lincoln rather than Vs Ipswich, or just 'vs Ipswich (a)'

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:13 - Mar 8 with 872 viewsSamWhiteUK

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:06 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

Shows how important it is to keep winning, going to be a relentless run in from here

Is it worth trying to note the location of fixtures on right - could do it American way of @ Ipswich for Lincoln rather than Vs Ipswich, or just 'vs Ipswich (a)'

Yes, every time I look at one of these, we can make up one place at most at the moment. Have to try and keep the momentum up.

I can put the location in the right column, nae bother. I will do the second option.
How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:15 - Mar 8 with 858 viewsSamWhiteUK

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:13 - Mar 8 by SamWhiteUK

Yes, every time I look at one of these, we can make up one place at most at the moment. Have to try and keep the momentum up.

I can put the location in the right column, nae bother. I will do the second option.

There, even easier than I thought.

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:18 - Mar 8 with 828 viewsStewart27

Thanks for the graphic.

Can’t see us gaining much ground tonight with those fixtures. Just important we don’t lose ground.
How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:21 - Mar 8 with 817 viewsclive_baker

Certainly is a big one tonight. The thing that excites me about this one is how big a win would subsequently make Saturday. Ultimately as a football supporter I just want big games, interest, excitement, regardless of the level really. Good football, attacking intent, something riding on our games. It's the journey rather that the destination innit. It's good to be going in to the business end of the season not facing into dead rubbers. Sold out away end in March, 3pm Saturday kick off, Pompey, playoff rival, would be huge if we can do the business tonight. Lincoln is far from a given though, they're a good side as they showed at the weekend. Will be a toughie but should be good, looking forward to it and also looking forward to knocking off a bit early today for some pre match pints.

Cool dog by the way.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:49 - Mar 8 with 666 viewstractordownsouth

Wimbledon are garbage so Plymouth will get an easy 3 points. The same is probably true for Portsmouth at Crewe as well.

And with those two teams, their games in hand are against each other which is useful.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 14:00 - Mar 8 with 625 viewsBecclesITFC

How the table could look after tonight's fixtures (08/03) on 13:21 - Mar 8 by clive_baker

Certainly is a big one tonight. The thing that excites me about this one is how big a win would subsequently make Saturday. Ultimately as a football supporter I just want big games, interest, excitement, regardless of the level really. Good football, attacking intent, something riding on our games. It's the journey rather that the destination innit. It's good to be going in to the business end of the season not facing into dead rubbers. Sold out away end in March, 3pm Saturday kick off, Pompey, playoff rival, would be huge if we can do the business tonight. Lincoln is far from a given though, they're a good side as they showed at the weekend. Will be a toughie but should be good, looking forward to it and also looking forward to knocking off a bit early today for some pre match pints.

Cool dog by the way.

Exactly this....

We have been starved of any excitement for 15+ years almost, I think that's why, deep down, I was kind of hoping that we didn't get promoted during Covid.

I'm buzzing about tonight. Been looking forward to it sense Morecombe away (the last game I went too). I think we are going to fall just short, but it would be nice to have the possibility until the end of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024