Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our owners 12:18 - Mar 9 with 1303 viewsWestover

I would have thought with the run we are on we would be hearing from some of them they must be enjoying the way KMc has transferred the team.
Our owners on 12:22 - Mar 9 with 1254 viewsIllinoisblue

No. They and Ashton have been wonderfully quiet. And should stay that way until the end of the season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Our owners on 12:37 - Mar 9 with 1164 viewsBlueBadger

They're planning on sacking him and replacing him with Pardew.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Our owners on 13:03 - Mar 9 with 1066 viewsSitfcB

We don’t need to hear anything from them.

The odd tweet from Brett is fine though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Our owners on 13:08 - Mar 9 with 1021 viewsMaySixth

I am very happy to have quietish owners

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Our owners on 13:09 - Mar 9 with 1003 viewsPendejo

Our owners on 12:37 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

They're planning on sacking him and replacing him with Pardew.

Quite right, this level of competence is quite unnerving. We had more new grounds to visit and a lower league to build from.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Our owners on 13:15 - Mar 9 with 972 viewsabracaDOBRA_

You only need to hear from owners when things arent going well. So fine by me, means everythings good.
Our owners on 13:21 - Mar 9 with 925 viewsN2_Blue

Our owners on 12:22 - Mar 9 by Illinoisblue

No. They and Ashton have been wonderfully quiet. And should stay that way until the end of the season.

exactly this!

The players and team are speaking for the owners with their performances.

I love that they aren't getting carried away or Tweeting all the time. Comes across as much more professional. Don't understand why some fans clamour to hear form everyone all of the time

When they need to speak up they will. Everything is going nicely currently, no need to change anything or to start chirping to the media and giving any reason for the players to lose focus.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Our owners on 13:57 - Mar 9 with 832 viewsGeoffSentence

Our owners on 12:22 - Mar 9 by Illinoisblue

What we really need is for them to be a bit more like, lets say, Andy Holt, for instance.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Our owners on 14:39 - Mar 9 with 779 viewsBlueBadger

Our owners on 13:09 - Mar 9 by Pendejo

Quite right, this level of competence is quite unnerving. We had more new grounds to visit and a lower league to build from.

Plus we keep WINNING games. THAT'S not 'improved football'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Our owners on 16:30 - Mar 9 with 700 viewsSTYG

Our owners on 13:21 - Mar 9 by N2_Blue

exactly this!

The players and team are speaking for the owners with their performances.

I love that they aren't getting carried away or Tweeting all the time. Comes across as much more professional. Don't understand why some fans clamour to hear form everyone all of the time

When they need to speak up they will. Everything is going nicely currently, no need to change anything or to start chirping to the media and giving any reason for the players to lose focus.

I think they have handled things perfectly from Day One.

We needed the noise and the bravado and the interaction early doors because the club had been badly mismanaged for over a decade, people were falling out of love with the club and they tapped into the potential and longing to build something off the backing we now had and whipped people up into a frenzy.

They settled down nicely (probably a bit sooner than they'd have wanted to) because of the poor start and now we have the key people in place to do the talking - manager, CEO, Chairman etc and are in no doubt about the good hands the club is in, they've just settled into the background with a few sporadic offerings to let us know they are watching all the games and remain as enthusiastic as ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024