Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day 16:01 - Mar 9 with 897 viewshoppy

to all that are celebrating it today. Obviously, I know it was yesterday, but I would imagine some might've still been getting ready for it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:07 - Mar 9 with 837 viewsWD19

That's OK Hoppy. Feel free to identify whichever day as International Women's Day that you want.
Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 825 viewsjeera

Are you suggesting KJ had the car today by any chance?

Risky post if so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:13 - Mar 9 with 812 viewshoppy

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:10 - Mar 9 by jeera

Are you suggesting KJ had the car today by any chance?

Risky post if so.

No, not at all. She's got her own, and rarely drives mine. I wouldn't be suggesting that her alloys look anything like that anyway. Obviously.

I'm neither stupid, or have a death wish.

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:16 - Mar 9 with 791 viewsjeera

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:13 - Mar 9 by hoppy

No, not at all. She's got her own, and rarely drives mine. I wouldn't be suggesting that her alloys look anything like that anyway. Obviously.

I'm neither stupid, or have a death wish.

"You'd have to sew them back on first!"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:19 - Mar 9 with 788 viewsBasingstokeBlue

How do you tell International Women from other women? And when do the other women get a special day?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 17:52 - Mar 9 with 701 viewsPendejo

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:16 - Mar 9 by jeera

"You'd have to sew them back on first!"

Always love a Basil quote

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 698 viewsBlueBadger

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:19 - Mar 9 by BasingstokeBlue

How do you tell International Women from other women? And when do the other women get a special day?

Apparently the Tories are seeking to replace it with BRITISH Women's Day as getting foreigners in on it is DEEPLY unpatriotic and very off-brand for Global Britain,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 18:28 - Mar 9 with 658 viewsfactual_blue

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 17:52 - Mar 9 by Pendejo

Always love a Basil quote

Although in this instance, it's a quote from Jeera's Tinder profile.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 19:24 - Mar 9 with 613 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's a bit harsh to bring scuffed alloys into it. I mean, look at the care and attention they pay to getting parking right. This is real dedication and perseverance .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 16:34 - Mar 10 with 500 viewshoppy

Just want to wish a Very Happy International Women's Day on 19:24 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

That's a bit harsh to bring scuffed alloys into it. I mean, look at the care and attention they pay to getting parking right. This is real dedication and perseverance .

Would be great if there'd been a sign saying "Maximum stay 30 minutes, no return for 4 hours" after all that effort!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024