Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine 10:29 - Mar 10 with 2993 viewsBobbychase

Not so funny now. Can't sell any more match tickets or merchandise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60690362

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 10:43 - Mar 10 with 2471 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club could it.

Can anyone find a link between Delia and Oligarch money?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 10 with 2406 viewsChurchman

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 10:43 - Mar 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Nope, it couldn’t. Shame the players can’t all be sold and the money used to support Ukrainian refugees, the ground and training ground demolished and the land sold for the same purpose. Chelsea FC can reform if they wish at the bottom of the football pyramid.

Seems only fair and I’m sure the Chelsea morons would sing along with that idea.

Delia and Oligarch money? Perhaps she should be thrown in the slammer just in case.
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:02 - Mar 10 with 2401 viewsSeablu

They should have to play one government minister in each game now.
Rees Mogg for Reece James on Saturday.
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:07 - Mar 10 with 2367 viewsBobbychase

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 10:43 - Mar 10 by BlueandTruesince82

"Lenin be Avin You"

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:19 - Mar 10 with 2302 viewsSeablu

She knocked up some Syrniki on Swap Shop once.
That’s sufficient evidence for me.
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:21 - Mar 10 with 2289 viewsblueasfook

I am sure Vlad has a copy of How To Cook

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 2097 viewsIllinoisblue

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:02 - Mar 10 by Seablu

They should have to play one government minister in each game now.
Rees Mogg for Reece James on Saturday.

Patel in goal. She’ll let nothing in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 2071 viewsloftboy

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 10 by Churchman

Nope, it couldn’t. Shame the players can’t all be sold and the money used to support Ukrainian refugees, the ground and training ground demolished and the land sold for the same purpose. Chelsea FC can reform if they wish at the bottom of the football pyramid.

Seems only fair and I’m sure the Chelsea morons would sing along with that idea.

Delia and Oligarch money? Perhaps she should be thrown in the slammer just in case.

Rather than demolish the ground let QPR move in, we’ve been struggling for years to find land within the borough and although too big for us would be ideal!
Login to get fewer ads

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 2017 viewsBobbychase

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:28 - Mar 10 by loftboy

Rather than demolish the ground let QPR move in, we’ve been struggling for years to find land within the borough and although too big for us would be ideal!

Seems the logical idea. I'll miss walking through Hammersmith though.

If we ever get to fecking play you again that is.

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:42 - Mar 10 with 1988 viewsHighgateBlue

It's funny if you laugh at them rather than with them...
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:47 - Mar 10 with 1959 viewstextbackup

plus Terrys monkey cartoons dropping in value....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:50 - Mar 10 with 1931 viewsGeoffSentence

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 11:00 - Mar 10 by Churchman

I have found the smokin gun

https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/occasions/easter/easter-menus/russian-eggs

Clear link to the Russian Oleggarchy

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:53 - Mar 10 with 1900 viewsHighgateBlue

What goes around, seemingly comes around...
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:54 - Mar 10 with 1894 viewsGeoffSentence

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:50 - Mar 10 by GeoffSentence

I have found the smokin gun

https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/occasions/easter/easter-menus/russian-eggs

Clear link to the Russian Oleggarchy

There's more.... she has sold herself for the Russian Rouble

https://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/potatoes-and-then-some-delia-takes-on-rus

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 1798 viewsSitfcB

Can’t say nothing bad about her anymore apparently.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 13:54 - Mar 10 with 1645 viewsjontysnut

The victim syndrome of their grisly fans will be unbearable.
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:11 - Mar 10 with 1582 viewsPlums

Have always been a small club. Always will be

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:17 - Mar 10 with 1565 viewsCoastalblue

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:11 - Mar 10 by Plums

Have always been a small club. Always will be

They are a minor London Club, always have been. Their supporters were always my least favourite visitors to PR, I would not be at all sad to see them return to where they should be in the footballing heirachy, perhaps at best a yo-yo club between Champ and Prem.

London has some great Clubs, proper football clubs, QPR, Fulham, dare I say it Millwall, Chelsea are not one of them and neither are they a supposed 'big club' like Arse and Spurs.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:21 - Mar 10 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 13:54 - Mar 10 by jontysnut

The victim syndrome of their grisly fans will be unbearable.

I've said this ad nauseam for a few weeks now but Chelsea are the worst club in the league with the worst fans.

Their fans combine the worst elements of the London 'big four' - Arsenal's Johnny-come-latelies, Tottenham's misplaced sense of entitlement and West Ham's generalised divvery with an added dose of racism into the measure as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:22 - Mar 10 with 1518 viewsblueislander

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:17 - Mar 10 by Coastalblue

They are a minor London Club, always have been. Their supporters were always my least favourite visitors to PR, I would not be at all sad to see them return to where they should be in the footballing heirachy, perhaps at best a yo-yo club between Champ and Prem.

London has some great Clubs, proper football clubs, QPR, Fulham, dare I say it Millwall, Chelsea are not one of them and neither are they a supposed 'big club' like Arse and Spurs.

I wonder if the freeze prevents them from paying wages? Not at all concerned about the players, but all the people employed by them who do need the money.
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:24 - Mar 10 with 1500 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:17 - Mar 10 by Coastalblue

Chelsea were such a nothing club before Roman rocked up wernt they.

Barely scraping by, half of Stamford Bridge closed as development took an age, one assumes coz they had to pay as they went.

Love to see them having to go back to dome kind of Denmis Wise d1ickhead to 'boss' their midfield

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:31 - Mar 10 with 1475 viewsChiefXL

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 13:10 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

Can’t say nothing bad about her anymore apparently.

They throw you in jail just for saying you're English these days...
Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 15:00 - Mar 10 with 1386 viewsKropotkin123

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 12:25 - Mar 10 by Illinoisblue

Patel in goal. She’ll let nothing in.

Boris up front. He'd score a three a get to keep the ball. Although when asked he say:

- He never had a ball
- It wasn't a ball, just a spherical object
- He never new about a ball, whilst asking staff to destroy evidence of a ball

Then Russia would invade their next target - Moldova - and it wouldn't be discussed any more.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 15:23 - Mar 10 with 1303 viewsRKD

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 14:31 - Mar 10 by ChiefXL

They throw you in jail just for saying you're English these days...

When did this come in?

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 1268 viewsChiefXL

Singing their owner's name in the applause for Ukraine on 15:23 - Mar 10 by RKD

When did this come in?

It's true
These days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024