Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey fans on the way home on the train 17:55 - Mar 12 with 3563 viewsWarkystache

BUNCH OF VVANKERS

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 3517 viewschicoazul

They really are some of the worst. Living down to their 70s 80s rep except now they like picking on scarfers and kids.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 17:59 - Mar 12 with 3476 viewsWarkystache

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 17:57 - Mar 12 by chicoazul

They really are some of the worst. Living down to their 70s 80s rep except now they like picking on scarfers and kids.

A carriage full of these twots and there they were, big men, threatening young kids in home shirts and singing about the Ipswich murders. Get a life chaps, eh?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:02 - Mar 12 with 3403 viewsSarge

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 17:59 - Mar 12 by Warkystache

A carriage full of these twots and there they were, big men, threatening young kids in home shirts and singing about the Ipswich murders. Get a life chaps, eh?

Following on from their booing of the players taking the knee and generally acting like a bunch of lairy prats all game. I’m sure they weren’t always like this, must be the Cowley influence.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:04 - Mar 12 with 3353 viewsnoggin

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:02 - Mar 12 by Sarge

Following on from their booing of the players taking the knee and generally acting like a bunch of lairy prats all game. I’m sure they weren’t always like this, must be the Cowley influence.

No they were always like that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:05 - Mar 12 with 3336 viewsSarge

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:04 - Mar 12 by noggin

No they were always like that.

Fair enough. I’ve only ever really encountered them that one cup game in 2008 and during their stay in the championship shortly afterwards.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:30 - Mar 12 with 3019 viewsITFC_Forever

Somethings never change.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:33 - Mar 12 with 2977 viewslazyblue

They have been tosser’s for years, some of the worst trouble in the 80s at PR was with Portsmouth.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:54 - Mar 12 with 2779 viewsHARRY10

good ole 'arry

he's not a wheeler dealer though

'es told us that, so it must be true
Login to get fewer ads

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:17 - Mar 12 with 2641 viewsChurchman

I’ve only been to Fratton Park once - in the 90s. Rough is the word. You know it’s bad when you can’t tell the difference between the males and females. Blotchy complexions, scars, tattoos, both eyes rarely pointing in the same direction and mass ugliness. All of them. Even the kids.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:21 - Mar 12 with 2583 viewsEastTownBlue

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 18:05 - Mar 12 by Sarge

Fair enough. I’ve only ever really encountered them that one cup game in 2008 and during their stay in the championship shortly afterwards.

Think it got a bit tasty after the match there in 1999 when we scored an injury time equaliser following McGreal's early red card.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:35 - Mar 12 with 2445 viewsLord_Lucan

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:21 - Mar 12 by EastTownBlue

Think it got a bit tasty after the match there in 1999 when we scored an injury time equaliser following McGreal's early red card.

Car park 1986

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:27 - Mar 12 with 2088 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:35 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Car park 1986

And Easter 2003 but that wasn't really their actual lot.
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:29 - Mar 12 with 2062 viewsLord_Lucan

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:27 - Mar 12 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

And Easter 2003 but that wasn't really their actual lot.

Drum and Monkey?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:32 - Mar 12 with 2011 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:29 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Drum and Monkey?

Yeah, Ipswich a massive number in George's bar earlier that day. Or so I am told.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 20:33]
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 21:04 - Mar 12 with 1795 viewshoppy

Why did you use the words ‘on the way home on the train’?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

[Redacted] on 21:05 - Mar 12 with 1785 viewsvictorywilhappen

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 19:35 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Car park 1986

[Redacted]
Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 21:11 - Mar 12 with 1684 viewsLord_Lucan

[Redacted] on 21:05 - Mar 12 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Superbly dressed.

Deerstalker Arizona!

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 21:23 - Mar 12 with 1602 viewstextbackup

Pompey fans on the way home on the train on 20:32 - Mar 12 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yeah, Ipswich a massive number in George's bar earlier that day. Or so I am told.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 20:33]

Yep… remember everyone piling out in a hurry thinking Portsmouth were outside… turns out TS went out in a hurry and everyone assumed it was on 😂 no Portsmouth in sight

Then after the windows went in drum, bottles flying etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024