Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to George Edmundson 21:53 - Mar 12 with 1246 viewsnorfsufblue

There was a huge queue to meet him but stayed far longer than billed to see as many as possible... wishing him successful rehabilitation and although it would be great to have him back quickly there's no rush judging by Burgess performance today, looked another who has benefited from good recent coaching
Fair play to George Edmundson on 22:02 - Mar 12 with 1164 viewsunstableblue

Burgess was my man of the match - a really solid, but also quite progressive performance today. He does the no nonsense better than the fridge, but I thought his passing was good and some longer passes

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Fair play to George Edmundson on 22:37 - Mar 12 with 1021 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Great to hear Burgess had a good game. Wasn’t convinced by him initially, but KM has brought everyone’s game on i think!
Fair play to George Edmundson on 06:38 - Mar 13 with 765 viewsEly_Blue

Fair play to George Edmundson on 22:02 - Mar 12 by unstableblue

Burgess was my man of the match - a really solid, but also quite progressive performance today. He does the no nonsense better than the fridge, but I thought his passing was good and some longer passes

I heard that when the Pompey coach was ready to leave PR that they realised that 1 player was missing, Cowley went asking around if anyone had seen him and Burgess realise that he still had their number 19 in his pocket…….

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fair play to George Edmundson on 07:05 - Mar 13 with 735 viewsPioneerBlue

Burgess away at Cheltenham started really well. He looked uncomfortable in a 2. He looks a different player in a back 3. Solid.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Fair play to George Edmundson on 09:08 - Mar 13 with 505 viewstextbackup

Fair play to George Edmundson on 07:05 - Mar 13 by PioneerBlue

Burgess away at Cheltenham started really well. He looked uncomfortable in a 2. He looks a different player in a back 3. Solid.

taking nothing away from Burgess yesterday because he was my MOTM, and stepped up perfectly..... also taking nothing away from the fridge, wolf, donacian..... but every CB looks better in a 3, they have that extra cover and support.

but the system works really well. i feel like we'll never concede a goal again

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024