Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy 10:02 - Mar 15 with 775 viewschicoazul

As opposed to republicanism.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:07 - Mar 15 with 741 viewsgiant_stow

Whatwith these pics and those ones last week of him looking concerned, I think he may be having a bit of a midlife crisis, poor man.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:13 - Mar 15 with 724 viewsGeoffSentence

It's not a good argument for a constitutional monarchy.

It is a good argument for not leaving a frenchman in charge.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:31 - Mar 15 with 678 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah BUT Kier Starmer wears a tie…boooo
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 10:46]
The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:35 - Mar 15 with 662 viewschicoazul

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:07 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

Whatwith these pics and those ones last week of him looking concerned, I think he may be having a bit of a midlife crisis, poor man.

He has the look in the eyes of a man who just realised he married his mother and is stuck with her now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:37 - Mar 15 with 652 viewschicoazul

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:13 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

It's not a good argument for a constitutional monarchy.

It is a good argument for not leaving a frenchman in charge.

It’s proof of the theory that whatever the Italians do well the French do badly and vice versa. Say what you like about Berlusconi but my man always looked sharp.

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:58 - Mar 15 with 590 viewsGeoffSentence

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:37 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

It’s proof of the theory that whatever the Italians do well the French do badly and vice versa. Say what you like about Berlusconi but my man always looked sharp.

Now he was a politician who really knew about parties.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 11:22 - Mar 15 with 546 viewsGuthrum

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 10:35 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

He has the look in the eyes of a man who just realised he married his mother and is stuck with her now.

More like a man who is facing an election in less than four weeks while having been less than universally popular during his first term.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 11:26 - Mar 15 with 533 viewsDanTheMan

Counterpoint

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 12:04 - Mar 15 with 460 viewsBlueBadger

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 11:26 - Mar 15 by DanTheMan

Counterpoint

Yes, but look how nice his shirt is. He might be a nonce, but that's some lovely tailoring.
And I think that counts for a lot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 12:12 - Mar 15 with 443 viewsMattinLondon

The best possible argument for constitutional monarchy on 12:04 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

Yes, but look how nice his shirt is. He might be a nonce, but that's some lovely tailoring.
And I think that counts for a lot.

Good tailoring can be ruined by one’s sweat. Fortunately for the nonce….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024