Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) 08:07 - Mar 16 with 898 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 11:51 - Mar 16 with 787 viewsGuthrum

No thanks. That produced a very soggy 0 - 0 draw last time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 11:56 - Mar 16 with 775 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Weather looks really nice actually, 16 degrees last time i checked
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 12:12 - Mar 16 with 747 viewsblueislander

Somewhat mystified by this, unless it is an attempt to provoke a whoosh, but I will ask the question anyway. Why would a team that is coached to play passing football, largely along the ground, want torrential rain and wind?
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 12:20 - Mar 16 with 721 viewsEdwardStone

I hope not.... I still haven't quite dried out from my last Oxford soaking
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 17 with 509 viewsstickymockwell

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 12:20 - Mar 16 by EdwardStone

I hope not.... I still haven't quite dried out from my last Oxford soaking

Do they still only have 3 stands and a car park?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 11:53 - Mar 17 with 498 viewsRobTheMonk

That game was ridiculous. I can vividly remember Alan Judge falling into a massive puddle in the middle of the pitch. I think that game was the closest you can get to a game being called off without it actually being called off.
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 454 viewsEdwardStone

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 11:53 - Mar 17 by RobTheMonk

That game was ridiculous. I can vividly remember Alan Judge falling into a massive puddle in the middle of the pitch. I think that game was the closest you can get to a game being called off without it actually being called off.

The was a short break at one point so allow the Men of the Long Forks to come and poke the puddle.....

IIRC the Oxford nipped inside for a quick break and our lads stayed on the pitch for a kick about
So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 17 with 333 viewsBramidan

So, do we need torrential rain and wind at Oxford Saturday then? (n/t) on 12:33 - Mar 17 by EdwardStone

The was a short break at one point so allow the Men of the Long Forks to come and poke the puddle.....

IIRC the Oxford nipped inside for a quick break and our lads stayed on the pitch for a kick about

And the chant was “we’re Ipswich Town we play n the rain”
We got done that night by a referee who made a stupid decision, give t give a blatant penalty on the excuse a town player might have fouled in the build up. Didn’t give that ( to slow, inefficient) so decides to deny the obvious penalty to try and make amends.
Horrible ground, open at one end and do not try to park at the ground, it will take you an hour to clear the car park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024