Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A child was strip-searched? 19:45 - Mar 16 with 735 viewsjeera

And on a school property?

What?

I only just caught this on the [TV] news.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A child was strip-searched? on 19:53 - Mar 16 with 714 viewsjontysnut

In my days at Northgate one of the games masters used to line everyone up and look down their shorts to make sure no one was wearing pants..
A child was strip-searched? on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 660 viewsjeera

A child was strip-searched? on 19:53 - Mar 16 by jontysnut

In my days at Northgate one of the games masters used to line everyone up and look down their shorts to make sure no one was wearing pants..

There are probably a few who need digging out from times gone by.

This was recent however.

A teenage girl, ordered to strip naked by the police on school property.

For the record, she was innocent too.

A child was strip-searched? on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 659 viewsEastTownBlue

Yes, this was first reported yesterday. I was rather shocked the Met police force were involved.

Serious questions for the Met and the school here.
A child was strip-searched? on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 653 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw that yesterday. Strip searched, in front of other people, no warning/no parent/guardian/lawyer present. And during her time of the month too apparently. It doesn’t matter what she was accused of, she shouldn’t have to go through that public humiliation.

Met Police again - animals.

I’m not sure what the outcome was/will be. The officers that did that should be sacked imo, no question.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A child was strip-searched? on 20:13 - Mar 16 with 615 viewsjeera

A child was strip-searched? on 20:04 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

I saw that yesterday. Strip searched, in front of other people, no warning/no parent/guardian/lawyer present. And during her time of the month too apparently. It doesn’t matter what she was accused of, she shouldn’t have to go through that public humiliation.

I’m not sure what the outcome was/will be. The officers that did that should be sacked imo, no question.

But this isn't even an oversight is it?

This is blatantly against the law.

How can anyone, think for one moment, they can take this girl into a room, unsupervised as you say, and demand she remove her clothes?

And to be crude, inspect her genitalia.

If no one is locked up for this then people should get out on the streets.

This is child abuse by the Met, with consent from the kid's school. All the people in this world who are charged, outside of her home, with her protection all involved at once.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 20:13]

A child was strip-searched? on 20:15 - Mar 16 with 608 viewsEdwardStone

A child was strip-searched? on 20:04 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

I read more of the details.... it is much worse than you say; truly revolting by the Met and shockingly negligent by the school

Apparently the poor lass used to be bubbly, chatty and outgoing. She is now recluse and self-harming

The Met really are not doing themselves any favours
A child was strip-searched? on 21:53 - Mar 16 with 463 viewsloftboy

A child was strip-searched? on 19:53 - Mar 16 by jontysnut

We had a PE teacher that did that on the premise it was to make sure we wouldn’t be wearing wet pants after the lesson, this was 1978 , we used to call him bender Jones, none of the other games teachers did this!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024