Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just received an email from Ryanair 20:02 - Mar 16 with 1246 viewsBent_double

Subject title is, "You can't beat the Canaries"

Clearly someone doesn't follow PL football.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Just received an email from Ryanair on 20:21 - Mar 16 with 1192 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha! I’ve never been to the Canaries. Has anyone got any recommendations for if they’re worth a trip and where/when to go?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just received an email from Ryanair on 20:36 - Mar 16 with 1142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just received an email from Ryanair on 20:21 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

Ha! I’ve never been to the Canaries. Has anyone got any recommendations for if they’re worth a trip and where/when to go?

There are 19 UK destinations which beat the Canaries every time (or just about anyway).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just received an email from Ryanair on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1045 viewsjayessess

going to Las Palmas a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know.

Thankfully the local football team, UD Las Palmas, who also play in yellow and call themselves Los Canarios, don't have a home game that week.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:03 - Mar 16 with 1007 viewsNthQldITFC

The trouble is, and I hate myself for saying this, it is probably a targeted email - they know who you support.

Still, all things change. Cheap, low end outfit would be out of business in any decent world. Plastic cups only.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 993 viewsNthQldITFC

Just received an email from Ryanair on 21:42 - Mar 16 by jayessess

going to Las Palmas a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know.

Thankfully the local football team, UD Las Palmas, who also play in yellow and call themselves Los Canarios, don't have a home game that week.

They could have a friendly with Norwich:

Los Canarios vs Loss Canaries.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 977 viewsblueasfook

Fuerteventura is a lovely island. Fantastic beaches. All year round is good to visit the canaries due to it being near the equator.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:40 - Mar 16 with 888 viewsstickymockwell

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:03 - Mar 16 by NthQldITFC

The trouble is, and I hate myself for saying this, it is probably a targeted email - they know who you support.

Still, all things change. Cheap, low end outfit would be out of business in any decent world. Plastic cups only.

Cheep cheep cheep

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Just received an email from Ryanair on 22:53 - Mar 16 with 871 viewsBent_double

That's a low blow, just because I live in Nooorfuk, they're assuming I support the budgies, I'll stick with EasyJet from now on.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Just received an email from Ryanair on 13:21 - Mar 17 with 625 viewshoppy

Always better before Christmas, as after Christmas everything seems to just look so bleak and depressing for the Canaries...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just received an email from Ryanair on 13:36 - Mar 17 with 611 viewsoldburian

As a family back in the 90s we had several holidays at Golf del Sur on Tenerife during the Easter break. Plenty of places to eat and the weather was just right. Just recently, before COVID, we went to Gran Canaria. Again could not complain about food or weather.

As we are both well into retirement the only thing stopping us going back is the 4 hour flight, we now tend to stick to the Algarve or Majorca, just a 2 hour trip.
Just received an email from Ryanair on 13:40 - Mar 17 with 600 viewsParisBlue

I did once get an email from aviva to enter a competition to win a Norwich shirt. I could have any name on the back of it.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024