Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! 07:39 - Mar 17 with 2419 viewsbrazil1981

Two promotions with them first time round. Now back after brief spell at Stoke and they’re challenging for promotion to Prem! May fall slightly short but for Club with their budget it’s still impressive, guess they would have been one of favs for relegation.
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 07:59 - Mar 17 with 2224 viewsBluespeed225

Up to 5th after last night? I haven’t looked at any other tables this year so that did come as a surprise, but what a job he’s doing. Get in the playoffs, who knows. To go down to where they did, to be where they are now just makes our last 15 years look more depressing! Don’t they also have the accolade of being the only non league team to knock a Prem side out of the Cu?
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:12 - Mar 17 with 2205 viewsMeltonBlue

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 07:59 - Mar 17 by Bluespeed225

Up to 5th after last night? I haven’t looked at any other tables this year so that did come as a surprise, but what a job he’s doing. Get in the playoffs, who knows. To go down to where they did, to be where they are now just makes our last 15 years look more depressing! Don’t they also have the accolade of being the only non league team to knock a Prem side out of the Cu?

I think they are the 2nd club after Stevenage beat Newcastle around 99 time I think…

I can’t remember who Luton beat though…

But yes Luton fair play to them, just shows what can be achieved with good management and coaching regardless of budget.
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:15 - Mar 17 with 2198 viewstextbackup

They’ve got a tough run in I think, but agree, they’ve been on an upward trajectory for 5/6/7 years now.

My outside bet for playoffs is Millwall, very favourable fixtures

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:29 - Mar 17 with 2125 viewsdavblue

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:12 - Mar 17 by MeltonBlue

I think they are the 2nd club after Stevenage beat Newcastle around 99 time I think…

But yes Luton fair play to them, just shows what can be achieved with good management and coaching regardless of budget.

recruitment so often get over looked when teams like this do well.
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:31 - Mar 17 with 2115 viewsTractorCam

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:12 - Mar 17 by MeltonBlue

Lincoln beat Burnley too in their run after us, but yes very impressive job by Luton. Would love to see them go up rather than a usual suspect.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:13 - Mar 17 with 2038 viewsitfcjoe

A really well run club, very smart behind the scenes with regards to recruitment and massively punching above their weight.

What we have to do is make sure we are as smart, and use our resource advantage to get ahead of teams like this - a long road but we are now on it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:14 - Mar 17 with 2029 viewsitfcjoe

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:15 - Mar 17 by textbackup

They’ve got a tough run in I think, but agree, they’ve been on an upward trajectory for 5/6/7 years now.

And Bart doesn't let goals in any more

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:18 - Mar 17 with 2020 viewshype313

Getting a new stadium too I believe, they are definitely punching above their weight, and I watched their game against QPR on Sunday, they should have been out of sight by half time.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:23 - Mar 17 with 1998 viewsChrisd

I've got a Luton Town supporting friend and naturally he's very pleased with how things are going, but he still has his reservations about Nathan Jones. However, I think that is more to do with Jones leaving them abruptly in the first place to join Stoke. There's no doubt since he has returned he's done a terrific job, they looked certs for relegation when he first arrived back for his second spell in charge, but they found a way to stay in the Championship and have gone from strength to strength. It's incredible to think of a club like Luton, it's pedigree and success in the 80s in the equivalent of the EPL that they were plying their trade in non league football for 5 years not so long ago!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 9:29]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:41 - Mar 17 with 1902 viewshoppy

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 08:15 - Mar 17 by textbackup

A tough run-in you say… are there any potential bananarama skin fixtures for them to slip up?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 1888 viewshadleighboyblue

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:13 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

A really well run club, very smart behind the scenes with regards to recruitment and massively punching above their weight.

What we have to do is make sure we are as smart, and use our resource advantage to get ahead of teams like this - a long road but we are now on it

NJ is certainly doing a great job there , but the good thing for us is that we have a young manager that is going to do the same for ITFC .

I've been so impressed with everything he does and says , it might not happen this season , but I'm convinced we have someone in charge , backed by owners with ambition , that can bring the good times back .
What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:02 - Mar 17 with 1713 viewsIllinoisblue

Wouldn’t bet against Milwall doing it, although Forest are on a ridiculous run.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:15 - Mar 17 with 1664 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Strange how some managers have an affinity with one club, and that doesn't necessarily translate else where.

Superb performance though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:38 - Mar 17 with 1583 viewstextbackup

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:14 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

And Bart doesn't let goals in any more

Been watching videos of Walton hasn’t he

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:40 - Mar 17 with 1579 viewstextbackup

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:02 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

Wouldn’t bet against Milwall doing it, although Forest are on a ridiculous run.

The championship playoffs are real proper teams, not the normal yo-yos

Would be happy to see any of them go up

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:44 - Mar 17 with 1564 viewsblueasfook

I always thought he'd been gone too long

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 1419 viewsChrisd

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 11:44 - Mar 17 by blueasfook

I always thought he'd been gone too long

Showing your age Blueasfook!

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 13:19 - Mar 17 with 1403 viewshoppy

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 13:10 - Mar 17 by Chrisd

Only about 2 hours after I'd made the bananarama reference...

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 14:55 - Mar 17 with 1288 viewsElephantintheRoom

Indeed. And the entire group in the play off positions are a bit of a surprise - Huddersfield, Blackburn, QPR and Luton.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

But Blueas is so old.... on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 1282 viewsBloots

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 13:19 - Mar 17 by hoppy

Only about 2 hours after I'd made the bananarama reference...

....that his is a Supremes reference.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 16:00 - Mar 17 with 1244 viewsblueasfook

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 13:10 - Mar 17 by Chrisd

And my liking for Bananarama!

Who didnt fancy Keren Woodward though?!

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 16:51 - Mar 17 with 1208 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I always wanted Nathan Jones here (McKenna aint too bad though).

His teams play proper driving football, loads of pace, lots of grit in midfield. Very entertaining.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 17:10 - Mar 17 with 1186 viewsChrisd

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 16:00 - Mar 17 by blueasfook

And my liking for Bananarama!

Who didnt fancy Keren Woodward though?!

Yeah, she was my favourite too!! 😄

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 17:12 - Mar 17 with 1184 viewshoppy

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 17:10 - Mar 17 by Chrisd

Yeah, she was my favourite too!! 😄

Think you'll both find, I saw her first.

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 17:57 - Mar 17 with 1154 viewsnoggin

What a fantastic job Nathan Jones is doing at Luton! on 09:41 - Mar 17 by hoppy

A tough run-in you say… are there any potential bananarama skin fixtures for them to slip up?

I heard a rumour that he'll be the next Norwich manager.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024