Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? 10:20 - Mar 17 with 972 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 10:20]

Poll: W or W

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:23 - Mar 17 with 957 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's one area I'd never have done. I can remember watching a friend scream in agony having their palm done.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:23 - Mar 17 with 941 viewsBiGDonnie

Nope, but I've seen them and some look very good.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:31 - Mar 17 with 914 viewsBlueBadger

No, I have a job.

See also: neck tattoos.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 10:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:35 - Mar 17 with 890 viewsIllinoisblue

If he hasn’t yet, Richard Wright’s son probably will have one soon. Thinking about he could have some gloves inked on his hands

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:56 - Mar 17 with 829 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:31 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

No, I have a job.

The 90's called, they want their opinion back

COYBs

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 11:08 - Mar 17 with 779 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Sounds like something you would do as an initiation into a cult.
Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 11:09 - Mar 17 with 778 views66notout

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:35 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

If he hasn’t yet, Richard Wright’s son probably will have one soon. Thinking about he could have some gloves inked on his hands

Pretend gloves for a pretend goalkeeper?
Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 11:56 - Mar 17 with 708 viewsRobTheMonk

Not Penny's Boat.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 12:04 - Mar 17 with 674 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nope, too hairy.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 12:18 - Mar 17 with 644 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 11:56 - Mar 17 by RobTheMonk

Not Penny's Boat.

I do actually remember that!

Poll: W or W

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 13:02 - Mar 17 with 598 viewsSouperJim

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 10:31 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

No, I have a job.

I'm a college lecturer and I have a large tattoo on the back of one hand.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 13:11 - Mar 17 with 571 viewsFenoit

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 11:56 - Mar 17 by RobTheMonk

Not Penny's Boat.

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 14:55 - Mar 17 with 460 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone here got a tattoo on the palm of their hand(s)? on 13:02 - Mar 17 by SouperJim

I'm a college lecturer and I have a large tattoo on the back of one hand.

Love that.

Times have changed, I see more and more 'businessmen' with visible tattoos. I've wanted one on the back of the hand for a while. I think after reading this I'll go and get it done.

COYBs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024