Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson out for the season. (n/t) 14:16 - Mar 17 with 961 viewsitfcsuth

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 17 with 937 viewshype313

Poor bloke, feel for him, after a year or two in the abyss he finally got to get some momentum.

Still think out of the four, he will be the one that will have a part to play next season, so hopefully he will be able to console himself with that.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:21 - Mar 17 with 920 viewsMetal_Hacker

Poor bloke - hope he comes back even stronger !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 17 with 898 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 17 by hype313

Poor bloke, feel for him, after a year or two in the abyss he finally got to get some momentum.

Still think out of the four, he will be the one that will have a part to play next season, so hopefully he will be able to console himself with that.

He’ll need a new contract first, which given that McKenna likes him, you would imagine would come. But, given he never got going here, he may wish to move on.

Hopefully not.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 17 with 873 viewshype313

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

He’ll need a new contract first, which given that McKenna likes him, you would imagine would come. But, given he never got going here, he may wish to move on.

Hopefully not.

I think in isolation I'd agree with you that he might want a fresh start, but given McKenna's position on him, he might feel like he has a new lease of life here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:27 - Mar 17 with 840 viewsitfcsuth

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 17 by hype313

Seems to be the one that fits KM style with his dynamic play at the top end of the pitch.

Will be interesting to see if any of Pigott, Bonne or Norwood can find form in these final games.
Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 17 with 750 viewsKeno

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 17 by hype313

I think in isolation I'd agree with you that he might want a fresh start, but given McKenna's position on him, he might feel like he has a new lease of life here.

I hope he stays and, after our amazing run into and through the playoffs over the few weeks, scores the goals to get us into the premiership next season

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:46 - Mar 17 with 649 viewsGarv

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:27 - Mar 17 by itfcsuth

Seems to be the one that fits KM style with his dynamic play at the top end of the pitch.

Will be interesting to see if any of Pigott, Bonne or Norwood can find form in these final games.

I doubt any of them will find real form.

Bonne and Norwood are up in the air with regard to next year. I'd love to see Norwood stay because I enjoy watching him and he puts in as much effort or more than anyone else, but I expect McKenna to be after strikers with a more class and elegance.

Pigott is different because he's still very much in contract, who is going to come in for him after this season? We need to work with him and improve him, and given the manager we have now, I can see it being worth a try.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 17 with 615 viewshoppy

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 17 by Keno

I hope he stays and, after our amazing run into and through the playoffs over the few weeks, scores the goals to get us into the premiership next season

and then 2 years later, the Champions League golden boot winner?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:53 - Mar 17 with 577 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Time for a pacey striker on an emergency loan for a month?
Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 573 viewsKeno

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 17 by hoppy

and then 2 years later, the Champions League golden boot winner?

goes without saying!!

Jackson the new Messi
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 14:54]

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 572 viewsMetal_Hacker

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:46 - Mar 17 by Garv

I doubt any of them will find real form.

Bonne and Norwood are up in the air with regard to next year. I'd love to see Norwood stay because I enjoy watching him and he puts in as much effort or more than anyone else, but I expect McKenna to be after strikers with a more class and elegance.

Pigott is different because he's still very much in contract, who is going to come in for him after this season? We need to work with him and improve him, and given the manager we have now, I can see it being worth a try.

I can see Pigott coming good - perhaps not this season when we need him but there's definitely a player there

Likewise with Jackson , I'd like to see him make an impact for the player himself not just the fans

Poll: If it were one or the other

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:56 - Mar 17 with 543 viewsBiGDonnie

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:53 - Mar 17 by Matt_Netherlands

Time for a pacey striker on an emergency loan for a month?

Not sure if we can with three other fit strikers.

I'd like to see Simpson given some game time.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:57 - Mar 17 with 539 viewsKeno

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:56 - Mar 17 by BiGDonnie

Not sure if we can with three other fit strikers.

I'd like to see Simpson given some game time.

Is he still injured?

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 15:07 - Mar 17 with 501 viewshoppy

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 14:57 - Mar 17 by Keno

Is he still injured?

Who? Jackson? Yeah, he's out for the season.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jackson out for the season. (n/t) on 15:24 - Mar 17 with 450 viewsSouperJim

I've been as critical of Jackson as anyone, but will completely hold my hands up and say he's been great since McKenna came in and has been well worth his place in the side. He'll be a big miss for the run in, feels like sods law that just when we need to have our best team on the pitch we start getting injuries.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024