Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina 07:22 - Mar 18 with 1432 viewstractorboy1978

Need to make that happen!
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 07:41 - Mar 18 with 1388 viewsAce_High1

Really?

Given his pedigree he should be head and shoulders the best player in the league, but look at his stats? Is he top of the scoring charts? Assists?

I don't get the hype in terms of when I have seen him play, average player in an average league.

He should be like Gio was, when it was plain to see he was miles better than anyone else on the pitch in the league. What did he get like 4 goals in 8 appearances (two from the bench)?

for what he would cost we would be better off spending it elsewhere.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 07:43 - Mar 18 with 1379 viewsChurchman

Only if the money is right. If Celina wants too much, it could potentially at the expense of a desperately needed forward under FFP. In saying that, I hope we keep him, obviously.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 07:48 - Mar 18 with 1367 viewstractorboy1978

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 07:41 - Mar 18 by Ace_High1

Really?

Given his pedigree he should be head and shoulders the best player in the league, but look at his stats? Is he top of the scoring charts? Assists?

I don't get the hype in terms of when I have seen him play, average player in an average league.

He should be like Gio was, when it was plain to see he was miles better than anyone else on the pitch in the league. What did he get like 4 goals in 8 appearances (two from the bench)?

He should have far more assists this season, but for several players fluffing their chances, he would do. He's a class act.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 08:25 - Mar 18 with 1266 viewsdavblue

Really?

The last 4 or so weeks, he's been very good, he was a bit in and out earlier on this season but he had a disrupted pre season, Covid complications and a team that wasn't functioning well, think we can cut him some slack on that front.

He would be an astute signing in the way we want to play going forward.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 08:36 - Mar 18 with 1238 viewsitfcjoe

It would be an incredible signing, desperate to see it happen but still feels unlikely unless we go up, which feels unlikely!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 08:41 - Mar 18 with 1208 viewstractorboy1978

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 08:36 - Mar 18 by itfcjoe

It would be an incredible signing, desperate to see it happen but still feels unlikely unless we go up, which feels unlikely!

Where there is a will from all parties, there is a way (hopefully!).
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 08:44 - Mar 18 with 1198 viewsBiGDonnie

Really?

Do you watch the games with your eyes closed?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:21 - Mar 18 with 1106 viewsBarcaBlue

Really?

That's a ridiculous take and even more ridiculous comparison. Dos Santos played over 100 La Liga matches, has over 100 international caps, has played for LA Galaxy, Spurs and Galatasary. Celina's pinnacle was probably challenging for promotion with Swansea, or gaining relegation with Dijon.
If you can't see his influence on and importance to our current style you are completely deluded.
Login to get fewer ads

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:22 - Mar 18 with 1106 viewsbilllm

Really?

When we got him he was recovering from serious health problems he's flying now,he'd be one of my first names on the team sheet, if we're lucky to get him here next season and in league one he will be probably league ones player of the season, fantastic footballer,
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:22 - Mar 18 with 1104 viewshoppy

Really?

I’d have to question the info about Gio there. You have to be on the field of play to score goals, so he didn’t actually get any from the bench, did he?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:31 - Mar 18 with 1070 viewsKeno

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:22 - Mar 18 by hoppy

I’d have to question the info about Gio there. You have to be on the field of play to score goals, so he didn’t actually get any from the bench, did he?

and lets face it neither of them are Tabb's are they?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:51 - Mar 18 with 1037 viewsStewart27

Really?

Celina post Christmas has just needed a decent striker to make the runs.

If we had Bonne’s form in the first 12 games then Celina would have double figure assists.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 10:44 - Mar 18 with 931 viewsHighgateBlue

Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 09:51 - Mar 18 by Stewart27

Celina post Christmas has just needed a decent striker to make the runs.

If we had Bonne’s form in the first 12 games then Celina would have double figure assists.

This.

An assist is by definition not something that you can control yourself, as it relies on someone else scoring. Even the most creative player in the world would struggle to get assists if the supposed goalscorers are struggling with form.
Gauntlet laid down to Ashton and Co re Celina on 13:30 - Mar 18 with 727 viewsSomethingBlue

Really?

You're right — let's sign Kevin De Bruyne to fix that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024