Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore 16:18 - Mar 18 with 563 viewsvilanovablue

What a ride, she is one of the best national hunt jockeys on the planet right now.
Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:02 - Mar 18 with 515 viewsNthQldITFC

I say old boy, steady on!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:27 - Mar 18 with 485 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Didn't see it but that's the National, the Gold Cup and I think the Champions hurdle she's won.

1st woman to win each.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:35 - Mar 18 with 477 viewsvilanovablue

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:27 - Mar 18 by BlueandTruesince82

Didn't see it but that's the National, the Gold Cup and I think the Champions hurdle she's won.

1st woman to win each.

One of only a few Jockey's to have actually done it.
Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:38 - Mar 18 with 473 viewsRyorry

Felt really quite emotional watching her do that - says much for her determination & perseverance too, as apparently she had v. little success in her early years as a jockey - she's 32 now.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 20:43 - Mar 18 with 410 viewsvilanovablue

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 17:38 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

Felt really quite emotional watching her do that - says much for her determination & perseverance too, as apparently she had v. little success in her early years as a jockey - she's 32 now.

As she nipped between the 2 horses on the run in that was quite Something.To win by that much was incredible.
Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 20:50 - Mar 18 with 401 viewsWicklowBlue

Sorry accidental down vote, completely thumbs up on this.
Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 22:31 - Mar 18 with 361 viewsRadlett_blue

Congratulations to Rachel Blackmore on 20:43 - Mar 18 by vilanovablue

As she nipped between the 2 horses on the run in that was quite Something.To win by that much was incredible.

Blackmore was on the best horse (as it turned out) but she gave it a peach of a ride (in contrast to when on the same horse in the same race last year). She's clearly a very good jockey & it took time for her career to blossom, probably because of some lingering prejudice against female jockeys. However, the gushing or patronising ITV coverage was a bit much to take. She's good enough to stand on her own merits as a jockey, without getting extra praise because she's female.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024